C3

" I'll make some more tea ", Sue Clearwater said ,her eyes on the people gathered around the table .

Three of them weren't supposed to be there , but she hadn't the heart to tell them to leave . Besides all three were connected to them in a way .  Their families' histories and possibly futures were  entwined with theirs . Because of the legends of their tribe.

The girl and her, Sue's , husband was the only one's that was supposed to be there .

Her husband because this was his house and the girl because she's Jocelyn's daughter .

If that was true , for which there was no doubt in her heart, then that made the girl her and Harry's niece .

As if he'd heard her thoughts on, them not supposing to be there, Jacob Black got up .

" We'll be leaving now ,Sue , no need for more tea . Dad would wonder where I've gotten to . Thanks for the tea ,Harry. Didn't know you can make tea as strong as Dad. Goodbye , Athena , I hope to see you tomorrow again  ".

With that he looked expectantly at the other two boys .

Quil sighed and groaned as he got up because he wanted to stay to hear the rest about who  the girl is .

Embry on the other hand got up obediently , knowing that Jacob was actually right to want to leave .
This was a family matter ,no?.

Athena smiled at the beautiful  boy  . " Goodbye , Jacob, thank you for the help ."

He rubbed his neck shyly . " Uh...no problem ", he said .

Then the boys left and suddenly Athena felt shy and awkward in the presence of the two older people .

Jacob and the other's presence had been a sort of comforting buffer to her and now that buffer had walked out of the door .

The woman,Sue , bustled around with the kettle and cups while Harry sat staring at the table and occasionally looking up to look at her .

The silence around the table grew and grew and grew and Athena felt more shy and awkward with each passing moment.

She'd never been one to start a conversation with others . She's the sort that would rather hide in a corner than mingle with people .

At Hogwarts during the sorting ceremony she'd almost fled when her name was called .  She'd stood rooted to the spot staring at the hat and Professor McGonagall while the room seemed to become larger and larger while seconds ticked away .
Ginny Weasley had then pushed her forward and she had no choice but to walk to the stool with the hat and Professor McGonagall while hundreds of students stared and whispered because of her being a Black .

Everyone except the Muggleborns knew who she was . The daughter of a criminal . The daughter of Sirius Black who murdered twelve people when she was merely a baby who burped and pooed .

Throughout the years she'd become accustomed to the students incessant  staring and whispering . And her cousin Draco Malfoy's bullying .

Now here she was in a kitchen with two strangers who seemed far more welcoming than a crowd of students who judged so easily .

The woman placed a cup before her , bringing her out of her thoughts of the past and present .

" Thank you ", she mumbled picking up the cup and taking a sip .

It tasted far better than the one Harry had made . It goes to show that sometimes only a woman can make wonderful delicious tea . Yet that much wasn't fully true. Her Uncle Ted's tea isn't as bad as Harry's half the time.