C2

" Ah , Jacob , Quil and Embry and ...and ..., Mmh , I've never seen your face before , though ,you do look familiar . Anyway ,what can I do for you boys and girl ?," the man with grey hair and familiar eyes asked in a very friendly voice .

Athena couldn't help but feel comfortable in his presence . He gave her that warm fuzzy feeling of familiarity even though she still didn't know him .

" Well, Harry, we're not here for anything ," Jacob explained ," we just helped Athena here to get here ".

The three boys watched the man to see if he recognised the name . Quil was always up for a juicy gossip  and this new girl that had the face of a Quileute but the accent of a Brit was the most juiciest.

Harry Clearwater looked closely at the girl while wondering what she was here for . She looked familiar and yet he couldn't place her .

" Athena ,huh?. Unusual name _"

" So I said ", Jacob interrupted earning a slight annoyed glare from Harry .

Holding up his hands Jacob  quietly said "Sorry", and stayed quiet .

" Well, as I said ," Harry continued ," a very unusual name . Who gave you such a name ?".

Athena bit her lip . Of course people would find her name unusual . "But not in the world you ran away from ", a small voice said in her head .

That was true . There was so many weird names in the Wizarding world that it was not uncommon . Like Ron Weasley's second name Billius . Who gives a kid such a name ?. Apparently Molly Weasley .

" My father ", she answered ," He named me 'cause my mother didn't want to. That's what Aunt Andromeda said anyway . "

" Andromeda ?. Another unusual name . Who's your father ?".

Athena felt a pang of pain deep in her heart at that . She wasn't really ready to talk about her father so soon after his death . It was too fresh . And yet this man Harry needed to know and who was she to deny him that knowledge.

" Sirius Black ", she said and heard the three boys gasp causing her to frown and look at them .

Jacob's eyes were as wide as dinner plates and the others' eyes wasn't any different .

" Sirius Black you say? ," Harry continued ," Never heard of him . Jacob , have your Dad ever spoken of _".

" He's not from here ", Athena cut in  quickly before the whole thing can be blown out of proportion ,not really understanding why they were so shocked by her last name," my mother was ,though . She was a Clearwater ."

Harry looked at the girl and frowned . What did this girl mean by that ?.

" Um , why don't we all step into the house ?. I'll make some tea ," he invited , stepping back and to the side so the four teens could get in .

They did so , letting Athena go first . She was glad to see that chivalry wasn't dead , but didn't comment on it .

The Clearwater's kitchen was spacious and clean. A table sat in the middle surrounded by four chairs .

Harry directed one of the boys to get another chair from the dining room before he busied himself with making tea while Athena and the boys got themselves seated .

Athena ended up beside Quil who sat so near she could smell his cologne . She didn't like it . He probably bathed in the stuff.

For a few minutes nobody said anything until they all sat with warm cups in front of them .

" Your British ,right ?", Harry asked unnecessarily .

" Yes . My father's a Brit . But like I said my mother was a ...a Clearwater ."

She took a sip from her tea almost spitting it out ,but to be polite she swallowed the mouthful that she had in her mouth .

" Alright . But who was she ?. You said  was which means that ...that ...".

" She died when I was a baby ," Athena explained ," I was more than a few months  old , actually . My father's cousin took me in and raised me because a few days after my mother died my father was framed by one of his friends and was send to prison for the first eleven  years of my life . When I was twelve he got out and I met him briefly that year . We wrote ,but I still  stayed with Aunt Andromeda and Uncle Ted . Last year I saw him for the first time again and I stayed with him for the summer until school started and I only saw him at Christmas  and almost a month ago again ,but only for a few minutes or was it an hour?. I don't really know . "

Harry nodded as he listened to the girl . It must've been hard for her to have grown up without her parents .
But he still doesn't know who she is .

Well ,of course he knows her name ,but other than that ?. Nothing much .

" So ,then who was your mother ?. You say she was a Clearwater ,but you didn't say what her name was . That might help me and you figure out if you're actually family , Athena ".

Athena could hear he was beginning to become impatient and she didn't know why she was beating around the bush . What if he didn't know her mother and she'd been wrong about him being family ?. What then?.

She looked down at the cup of tea nerves gripping her heart tightly .

She opened her mouth to speak ,but was stopped by the arrival of a woman in a nurse's uniform .

" Oh ,Harry, I'm sorry I'm l_"

Sue Clearwater stopped dead in her tracks her mouth opened in mid sentence as her eyes fell on the small group at the table .

" Um... what's going on here?. Are you having some kind of unofficial council meeting ?", she asked ," or did you boys and girl  just come to visit Harry ?".

Athena looked at the woman , taking in her beautiful face . The russet skin , the long dark hair ,the laugh lines beside her eyes .

She seemed to laugh a lot then . That means that this house probably wasn't an unhappy one .

" No, Sue . It's not a meeting . The girl is a visitor ,though . The boys brought her here . She's from Britain . She claims her mother was a Clearwater and I'm trying to figure out who her mother w_"

Sue held her hand up to silence his flood of words as she studied the girl .

She took in the russet skin ,her Harry like eyes and of course her dark curly hair .

Then it dawned on her who the girl reminded her of . The eyes and everything was almost an exact replica . And yet it couldn't be . It's been years .

Slapping a hand over her mouth she let out a muffled gasp .

" Sue ?", Harry asked feeling slightly bewildered at the way his wife acted .

Sue pulled her hand away from her mouth and asked urgently " Jocelyn ?. Is that your mother's name ?".

Athena stared at the woman for a moment before nodding  . " Yes and I have my birth certificate and a letter from my father . He wrote it before he ... before he..." . She paused . She couldn't say it . She just couldn't .

" Jocelyn's daughter?", Harry asked  incredulously ,staring at Athena  in shock and somehow he understood then  why she looked so familiar to him  .

She was almost an exact replica of his long missing sister . Jocelyn Elizabeth Clearwater .
             🍁🍁🍁
So yeah another chapter hope you enjoyed .