#4 Recruitment by student body president

I updated the deleted "Hikigaya Hachiman Monologue". Which is the first chapter of this fanfic. For those who haven't read that.I recommend you read to that before you read this.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The more you take responsibility for the other people, the more power you have over them.Of course, you will feel good.However, such assistance is an aphrodisiac that deceives the weak

    -Neil Donald Walsh

 The next day, I woke up in my dorm room and headed to the sink, sighing. Yesterday, I had asked Mashima-sensei about the S-system and the exam, so I was thinking about how I could earn points more efficiently.

 So I checked the school's bulletin board and found that chess and other game-related clubs and martial arts clubs such as karate and judo were betting on points.

 If you're a senior in your second or third year, you've probably accumulated a lot of points, so I should be able to make a lot of money. Since points can be used to buy all sorts of things, they can also be used to trade with other classes to get them to sell information about the class. That's why I want to earn them while I can.

 I soon made friends with whom I could talk about books for the first time in my life. When I talk with Shiina, my heart dances with wonder. Maybe it's because we're the first friends who can talk about books, but yesterday we spent a lot of time exchanging emails. Thanks to this, I'm not sleeping well, but I don't feel uncomfortable.

 I opened the cereal I bought yesterday, put it in a bowl and poured milk over it. I don't have a lot of time in the morning, so I keep it simple like this. The only thing left to do is to have a cup of Max coffee. I've been drinking it for years now.

 If you keep moving your head at high speed, you won't get enough sugar. When the brain feels tired, it desires sugar. The glycolytic engine, which uses sugar as fuel, has instantaneous power and can supply energy quickly. If the brain can receive an immediate supply of energy, it can forget about fatigue and become energized. A tired brain desires carbohydrates, sugar, and other carbohydrate-rich foods to escape fatigue as quickly as possible.

 In my case, this is more useful than others, and that's why I'm drinking this, which most people would say is too sweet. The taste was strange at first, too sweet, but now I've gotten used to it and am completely addicted to it.

 It's the second day of school, so there will be no classes today, so I can relax. Just as I was thinking this, I felt my device vibrate. There seemed to be a text message. I thought it was from Shiina, but I wondered if she would be communicating with me this early in the morning, but then I opened the email.

 There was an email from Mashima-sensei, asking me to come to the conference room before the start of today's morning HR. I wasn't too surprised, thinking that since he is my homeroom teacher, he would have my contact information.

 When I looked at the designated time, I realized that I only had about ten minutes left to relax.  It's a pity, because it's rather comfortable to be lazy in the morning.

 I finished my Max Coffee, changed into my uniform and looked at the bulletin board on the device. Most of the countless information on these sites are unreliable rumors, but there are a few that are true. For example, there is a beautiful material among the countless garbage. And an excellent craftsman who can find it and make a jewel-encrusted necklace by himself. A being who can draw conclusions to facts based on multiple premises. People call it a monster.