CHAPTER 1

:Starting:

I woke up from a splash of cold water on my face i opened my eyes and saw my aunt. She looked very angry she grabed my arm really hard and make me stand up. I said to my aunt ."Aunt what happened?! Why do you look so angry" she didnt answered and dragged me to the lounge.

Aunt: here is she...please spare my life... my aunt said that i was standing with her shocked due to what she said. I saw a women standing next to her she had a smirk on her face. She looked at me and said.

" so you are the most beautiful girl from busan...hm..nice master will be happy to see you. I looked at her shocked and said. "What master?! What nonsense are you saying huh?! She came to me and held my chin and said. "Look girl you are sold to us and you belong to us stop talking shit and pack up you are coming with us. I immediately jerked her hand and ran to my aunt. "Aunt please....i dont wanna go" she pushed me and said to the women. "Take her with you and dont forget to send my money."
Women smirked and signalled the guard to get me.

They held my arm tightly and took me outside the house and pushed me inside a car. I was crying mess and was hitting the window of the car continuously but no one listened to me i was hitting the window when i felt something on my neck i tried to move my neck but before i moved everything turned black.

I woke up with a severe headache i putted my hand of my head and opened my eyes. Everything happened to me was still roming in my mind. Tears started to come into my eyes and within a second my eyes were filled with tears. "appa why did you left me look now whats happening to me please come back and take me i dont wanna live here"
I buried my face in ny hands and started crying.

"Theres no use of crying. You cant escape from here." I lifted my head up and saw the women from before she came to me and said.

"Eat!" After that you are gonna be presented to the buyers dont dare to act smart there or else the consequences will be very bad for me so act nice okay" she said and left the room. I looked at the tray and took it. I was feeling very weak so i started to eat. There was some bread with jam and with it there was a glass of milk. After eating i putted the tray on the side.

After i putted the tray i saw an old aged women coming inside the room.

She said "oh you have eaten. Good btw I'm julia. whatw your name dear?" My names yn i replied. "Oh so..I have been sent here to make you ready go take shower." I just nodded cuz i knew there was zero chance to escape and i had nowhere to go so i decided to obey their orders.

I went towards the shower and started to clean myself i felt so good cuz its been a month since i took a shower my aunt was very rude to me and we were very poor she used to hit me while drunk. I'm happy that i have escaped from here hell but....didnt know that have entered anthor hell worse then hers.

After a long bath i got up from the bath tub and rolled towel around my body and went outside

After a long bath i got up from the bath tub and rolled towel around my body and went outside. Julia was still there. She came to me. "So you have taken a bath so now lets get you ready first let me give you your dress. Then after that i'll take you to the master then you'll be presented to the buyers. I nodded and she gave me a dress and it was so beautiful it was like a dress for princesses. My mouth was wide open julia looked at me and smiled. "Go wear it" i nodded and went toward the washroom to wear it.

I wore the dress and looked at myself in the mirror i touched myself i looked so beautiful in that dress couldnt even recognize my self astonished by my own beauty i was so into myself that i forgot about the lady she was knocking on the door that...

I wore the dress and looked at myself in the mirror i touched myself i looked so beautiful in that dress couldnt even recognize my self astonished by my own beauty i was so into myself that i forgot about the lady she was knocking on the door that make me came back to my senses. The lady said "yn are you there?"

I replied "yes wait for a while" she said okay then i again looked at myself and said "this beauty has become a curse for me whats the purpose of looking beautiful this body will not belong to ne after this day. It will belong to someone else." Then i walked oit of the washroom.

When i came out i saw julia her mouth was wide open she said "omg yn you are so beautiful" she touched me and i just fake smiled she took me to the dressing table to do my makeup.
After some time she was done.

she gave me a finall touch and said "wait here i'll call mam to come here and take a look at you then we'll take you to the palace where you are gonna be presented to the buyers dont forget to act nice or you'll he punished okay

she gave me a finall touch and said "wait here i'll call mam to come here and take a look at you then we'll take you to the palace where you are gonna be presented to the buyers dont forget to act nice or you'll he punished okay. Im going now take care of your self". She left the room and i went towards the bed. After some time the women came she still hasnt intorduced her.

"Wow such a beauty i have never saw someone this beautiful" girl you are gonna bring us billions of dollars master will be happy lets take you to the palace. I stopped the women and said uh..if you dont mind can i ask your name? She said yea sure I'm kelly. I nodded and she took me out of the room and we went towards a luxurious car.

After some time the car stopped infront of the big and beautiful palace

After some time the car stopped infront of the big and beautiful palace. It was so enormous and beautiful my mouth was wide open. I saw miss kelly and she smiled and took me inside.
When we went inside i saw many girls there walking in a line.
Miss kelly grabbed my arm and said yn I'm going to look at other girls but before going there i want to warn you dont run away or else you wont like tbe consequences she touched my chin lightly.

Then she called a women and asked her to take me to the room. Where others girls are. She took me there and pushed me inside and locked the door.

To be continued....