CHAPTER 6

I woke up in a morning due to the sunlight hitting on my face. I moved my back and hissed in pain I got up and remembered what happened at night. My eyes started to become teary I was lost in myself when i heard the door opening sound... and i saw him coming inside the room.

I looked at him and then looked down... he ignored me like no one was in the room and went towards the washroom. After getting a shower he got out and stood infront of the mirror combing his hair getting ready to go somewhere. He called me while looking at the mirror he said.

Taehyung: come here!! He said in a serious tone.

i tried to get up but couldn't cuz of the pain in the back but i didn't wanted to be punished or get scolded by him again so i got myself up and went to him. I went near him and said.

Yn: yes master..

He looked at me and said go get my coat and help me wear it. I noded and went to get his coat. I had to bent to get the coat and that caused pain in my back and made me hiss in pain. I starighten up myself  and took his coat to him and helped him wear it.

 I starighten up myself  and took his coat to him and helped him wear it

Taehyung: come in front of me. He ordered.

I went infront of him and said.

Yn: yes master *said while looking down.*

He putted his hand on my back and touched the wound. That made me hiss it was painful. I clenched my fist to bear the pain. From his other handed he touched my chin and made me look into his eyes.

Taehyung: does it hurts?!

he applied pressure on the wounded area. I again clenched my fist stopping myself to him. I opened my mouth and said.

Yn: no master..
Taehyung: oh really he applied pressure on the wounded area hardly.

My eyes started to become teary and made me hiss and msde me lay my hand on his arm by which he was applying the pressure.

Yn: please master stop it hurts. I said while tesrs dripping from my eyes.

Taehyung: oh does it really hurt that much?! But princess it your mistake.

Yn: I'm sorry master i didn't do anything that man came to me i was stopping him but you came I'm sorry.

I said everything in a teary voice and hugged him.

Yn: I'm sorry master please dont punish me like this I'll be good please don't do this again master.

He touched my shoulders and made me look at him

Taehyung: oh i guess i hurted you badly...but princess don't ever let anyone touch you or your going to face something more painful than this. YOU ARE ONLY MINE ONLY I CAN TOUCH YOU!!..

Taehyung: go and get ready and come for breakfast..*he said in serious tone*

I nodded and went towards the washroom. I entered the washroom and locked it. After locking it i fell on he ground and cried hard.

What did i do?! Why?! Why is he treating me like this. He saw him coming close i pushed him but he punished me like this. Why God why? Why me? I cried till my tears stop coming.

I got up and took my clothes off and looked myself in the mirror i looked myself in the mirror at the wounded area that place was all red. I looked at myself i looked miserable i went towards the showering area and opened the shower to let the cold water touch my body it was relaxing me.

Meanwhile taehyungs pov.

I was about to go out but suddenly i heard yns crying sound she was crying hardly. When i heard her crying that made me feel bad my heart was aching to hear her cries. I didn't know what that feeling was. I ignored her and went downstairs.

I saw the maids coming near me.

Maids: master the breakfasts ready should we serve it on the table?

Taehyung: no not now. First go check on yn. Remember dont hurt her. I have some work.

The maid nodded and started to walk towards my room.
I called my guard and ordered him to call jackson in my mansion  at night.

The guard nodded and went to do his work and i ordered the maid to give me my tea.

The senior maid pov.

I went upstairs to masters room to check on yn. I went towards the washroom and knocked.

Maid: madam hello! I'm sarah master send me to help you...do you need some help?!

I waited for madam to reply but  didn't i knocked on the door again and asked her is she okay but got no reply. I got scared and rushed downstairs.

I went towards the master and said.

Maid: master madam didn't replied anything i knocked on th door but she didn't respond.

Master got up and went upstairs and ordered me to wait outside the room.

Taehyung pov.

I was drinking my tea while reading news paper suddenly sarah came towards me rushing she said yns not okay that made me widen my eyes and rush to the room i ordered her to wait outside the room.

I entered the room and knocked on the door but didn't got any response. I broked the door and saw yn on the floor unconscious her wound was also bleeding. I folded towel around her body and
took her outside the washroom.

I carefully laid her on the bed and locked the room door. I turned her back towards me i saw many marks on her body. I got confused i applied medicine on her wound dressed her up cuz i didn't wanted anyone to look st her after that i went to open the door. I asked the maid to go away. I called the guard to get me information about yns past.

I went downstairs and ordered to call my personal doctor here, with in a minute the doctor was here so i took him upstairs. The doctor went inside and checked on yn.

Doctor: she's very weak at the moment looks like she hasn't eaten anything since night and she lost blood too i guess thats why she fell unconscious. Please make her eat more and take care of her.

Taehyung:  jin hyung i saw many marks on her body and yesterday night i sucked her blood a little.

Jin: taehyung why did you do his she already has blood deficiency dont suck her blood anymore...and about the marks..how did thet looked??

Taehyung: they looked old.

Jin: hmm i guess someone has been hittinge her thats why there are marks. I'm writting medicine for her you have to give her time I'm writing it okay take care of her. And yea i have also written an ointment for the marks that will help the marks to fade away after month

I nodded at hyung and went out of the room with him.

To be continued.....