CHAPTER 2

I was pushed inside the room and the room was locked. There were many girls inside and were beautiful. They looked at me and looked down. I was in thought when a girl came and said so you are the girl from busan so called beauty she scoffed. I looked at her and again looked down i ignored her she got angry and was gonna speak but we heard the door opening she immediately ran to her seat.

The same lady appeared who pushed me. She spoke I'm IU and welcome to the palace. Hope you guys know why are you here so we are gonna present you to the king and the prince dont act bad infront of them or youll be punished. Get up and Follow me.

Everyone in the room got up and followed her then all the girls were separated in 3 groups. I was in group three. We were sitting behind the stage the first group was presented. While my group was sitting the girl sitting beside me was crying i felt bad and putted ny hand on the back and patted she cried and hugged me she said i wanna go home i dont wanna live like this. I patted her back and said we can do anything we are sold to them dont cry.

She stopped crying and said whats your name? I said yn whats yours? My names rosane you can call me rose. Oh the girl sitting beside touched her hand she looked shy and scared. Oh shes my friend mia she said i smiled and said hello she didnt replied but she smiled the girl with mia seemed clever and was looking at ne continuously. I was gonna talk to her but suddenly IU came and said girls its time get up. We got up and started walking.

Now we all were on the and were behind curtain i was on the 3  first was mia. She looked scared. IU spoke this beautiful girl will be sold for 1 million dollars who wanna buys her.
One man said 2 million any other calls and one said 3 but other man said 5 million. Hmm...5 million 1, 5 million 2 and 5 million 3 sold. This beautiful is sold to prince kim namjoon give a great applause to him. Mia started to cry and was brought to the man.
This was rose turn. She was showed to the audiance. IU announced her selling price which was 4 million and she was sold for 8 million to mr park

now it was my turn my heart started to beat faster. I was shown to the audiance. IU SAID the most beautiful girl of the day her price is 10 million. Who wanna buy this diamond. Many people raised their hands one man said 25 million and after him nobody called he was old IU was gonna call to 3 but one man said 1 billion he seemed young and beautiful IU mouth was wide opened she looked at me with angr and said 1 billion 1, 1 billion 2 and 1 billion 3 sold shes sold to the king kim taehyung i got shocked and some people came and took me with them.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on the front not giving any attention to the functions IU was annoucning girls when she said diamond i looked up to see and saw a beautiful girl she looked innocent and her body we looked so pretty i couldnt stop looking the bet came towards 3 i immediately said my call and bought her she was sold to me everyone was looking at me. I got up and said take her to my mansion ill be there. After that i left from there IU was looking at me but i ignored her and went outside.

Meanwhile yn
i was behind the stage with mia and rose. Mia said thankgod we  are not sold to old man rose replies yea or else we'll be doomed. Right yn? I said yea we were talking when some men came and took me with them. I pulled my hand from them and said who are you? They said mr kim send us. I said ok i bid my goodbye and went with them.  They took me towards the car and then drove from there.

The car stopped infront of the big mansion. It was so beautiful. The guard opened the door and asked me to come out. When i was getting out i saw a maid coming towards me she came to me and said welcome mam! Please follow me. I started to follow her. She took me inside the mansion was so beautiful.

she took me to  room and said please wait here master will come in few minute you can rest for a while if you need anything you can call me I'm sarah

she took me to  room and said please wait here master will come in few minute you can rest for a while if you need anything you can call me I'm sarah. I nodded and she went out i sat on the bed and was thinking about my aunt what she did my eyes filled with tears. I was crying and didnt felt someone was behind me. I felt hot air on my neck and then heard a whisper. "Why are you crying babygirl you are not sold to an old man". I flinched and move behind when i saw him i quickly wiped my tears.

I stood up and bowed. The man also stood up and started to walk towards me i started to walk behind my back hitted the wall he pinned me and kissed me. The kiss was so sweet i could have melted buy i controled myself he broke the kiss and said why arent you kissing back? He said annoyed I looked at him and stayed silent and looked down he putted his finger under my chin and lifterd it up he said I'm you master kim taehyung strongest between all the vampires. I widened my eyes and said VAMPIRE?! Nobody told me you are a vampire. He scoffed and said stop acting innocent and listen to me carefully you belong to me i can drink your blood anytime and you have to listen to me and if you didnt you'll be punished. Understand?
I nodded then he walked away. I took a deep breath and went towards the bed.

To be continued