CHAPTER 8

Getting out of the basement after torturing jackson i went upstairs and saw yn sitting in the dying eating her food

Getting out of the basement after torturing jackson i went upstairs and saw yn sitting in the dying eating her food. I went to her hugged her from behind and said

Taehyung: enjoying your food huh?! Now go prepare for me

she startled and looked at me. She immediately stood up and bowed and said

Yn: master!!...welcome.

Taehyung: go to the kitchen and prepare food for me.

She looked at me at me and nodded. I held her chin and said.

Taehyung: dont you have tongue in your mouth?! Don't ever nod again.

Yn: okay master.

I just walked away from there to my room. I got into the washroom to get shower.

Meanwhile yn pov.

I went inside the kitchen to cook food for master i don't even know what he likes. I asked maid sarah but she didn't answered me and went outside and all the maids followed her i got shocked and started to cook.

I cooked various foods but was scared cuz i didn't know what he liked...

i went to call him so i went upstairs to his room.

I knocked and went inside and saw him standing infront of the mirror combing his hair. He turned around and looked at me not gonna lie he was looking so damn hot i gulped and said with eyes wide open.

Yn: m-master foods ready....

He smirked and came close to me putted his hand on my wait and said

Taehyung: why are you shuttering princess.

Yn: n-no I'm not.

I putted my hand on his chest and pushed him away a bit but he pulled me close to him and looked at me...he was leaning his face close to me and suddenly maid sarah came and knocked i immediately looked towards the door and pushed him he also let me go...

I went outside the room and took sarah away with me.

I ran into the kitchen my cheeks were getting red and i was getting nervous. I smiled while remembering what happened in the room. Mam sarah suddenly came into the kitchen and called me outside.

I looked at her and said

Yn: ok I'm coming.

My cheeks were still red....and that was making me nervous...but i took a deep breath and went outside.

Taehyung was inside the dining room i went inside and looked at him. He signed me to sit. I sat down on the chair next to him. He looked at me and said.

Taehyung: feed me...

He gave me the fork and looked at me...my cheeks were now getting more red. I took the fork from him and started to feed him.

He was smirking at me and said.

Taehyung: why are you cheeks red? Are you blushing.

Yn: n-no I'm not

Taehyung: you are

I was feeding him when suddenly IU came towards the dining room i looked at her and taehyung did the same

IU pov.

I was sitting in my room when suddenly someone came from taehyungs mansion to meet me. I was infromed by my maid. I went downstairs and saw one of his people.

I went to him and said.

IU: what made you come here?

Man: miss master has invited you to his mansion.

When i heard this i couldn't control my happiness i smiled and said.

IU: okay I'll be there.

After that i went upstairs to get ready and after getting ready i wenr towards my car to go to his mansion.

I stopped my car infront of his mansion and went inside i was greeted by the maids i asked one of the maids about taehyung she said he's in the dining room and i went there.

When i went there i saw yn and taehyung sitting together and yn feeding him. That made my blood boil looked at her with hate in my eyes. She also saw me and stopped feeding him.

Taehyung looked at me and stood up...he asked yn to go upstairs.

He came to me and asked me to follow him and that's what i did.
He took me to his basement that confused me i went inside with him...and saw jackson on the floor unconscious.

I looked at taehyung and said.

IU: what's this taehyung?

Taehyung: oh you definitely knows what's this.

IU: what do you mean?!

Taehyung: you dont know?! Stop acting or else your the next one whose gonna be laying like him on the floor.

IU: Taehyung....

I tried to touch his arm but he took his arm away.

Taehyung: dont dare to touch me and dont ever dare to hurt something mind or else your gonna regret badly. Take him away with you.

With that taehyung left and IU was left alone there with hate and regret in her eyes.

IU: YOUR GONNA PAY YN!! HES ONLY MINE.

with thats i disappeared from there with jackson.

To be continued.