CHAPTER 09

Sitting on the sofa sipping my tea then i was infromed that jackson has woken. I got up and went to this room. I opened the door of this room and saw his relaxing his head on the bed board. I signed all the maids to go outside.

I closed the door behind me and went to him.

Your relaxing after ruining my relaxation?!

He slowly opened his eyes looked at me and said.

Jackson: i haven't ruined anything your the one who showed yn to taehyung and now he's in love with her.

IU: taehyungs only mine and he's hever gonna love her, he's just playing and when he'll fed up of her he'll kill her.

Jackson: how do you know?!

IU: I know everything, just wait and watch. *smirk*

Taehyung pov.

After dealing with those idiots i felt tired i went to my room to get some rest. Before opening the door i felt blood smells and it was yns blood smell. I opened the room door snd saw yn standing in the corner but her back was facing me.

I went to her and stood behind her and said.

Taehyung: what are you doing?!

When i said that she trembled and was gonna fall but i caught her in my arms. I saw her finger and it was bleeding and then was time when i started to crave for blood. Her blood smell taste everything was different from others. I made her stand up and took ger arm.

I looked at her and then at her bleeding finger. I brought it closer to mine and started to suck the place where it was bleeding. Her blood was so delicious that i couldn't stop myself. I stop sucking thw finger and looked at her.

She had fear in her eyes that made me smirk.

Taehyung: are you scared of me princess *i said while smirking*

She didnt said anything and started to move backword and i did the same started to move closer to her. Her back touched the wall and she got scared and looked at me again.

I pinned her to the wall and looked into her eyes. The fear can be seen through her face. I enjoyed her in this situation.

Taehyung: princess are you not gonna answer don't you have tongue?! If your not gonna use it the I'm gonna cut it off.

She widened her eyes look at me and said

Yn: no master I'm sorry I'll speak.

Her eyes started to filled with tears and were on the verge of falling. I brought my face closer to her and kissed her from her lips i started to move towards her neck and inserted my fengs in her and sucked her blood.

She made a scream and that made me smirk. I sucked her blood for a while i stopped sucking i looked at her she was like she could  lose her conscious anytime. I picked her up in bridal style took her to the bed and layed her down and went downstairs.

Yn pov.

The bloody vampire started to suck my blood and that hurted so much and i started to feel weak. I was feeling like i could die anytime but he enjoying the moment very much.

Doesn't care about anyone else except his desires. He finally stopped sucking when i really felt that its time to die...he looked at me picked me up and layed me on the bed. At that time my eyes were closed cuz i didn't had any energy to open and look.

He left me alone in the room and went downstairs. Like I'm nothing. I just ignored him and fell asleep.

Skip time.

Taehyung pov

I went downstairs to ask maids to cook something for yn. She was weak so i asked a maid to cook some porridge for her.

Sarah was cooking while i went out to the palace to meet my brothers.

I took my car out and drove to the palace.

I reached the place and IU was there standing and looking at me with hate. I ignored her like i always do and threw my car keys on her face and asked her to park my car.

She had a wtf look on her face but i went passed her while smirking.

I went inside and saw my elder brother KIM NAMJOON sitting on the sofa busy reading newspaper. I went to him and sat beside him.

He looked at me and soon a smile came on the face. He said.

Namjoon: hey taehyung you here! Rare to see you from since yn came. He winked while mentioning yn.

Taehyung: its not like that hyung shes not my type just my toy to play with. I not gonna fall in love with a mere human.

Namjoon: that's why you always spend much of your time with the mere human.

Taehyung: hyung its not like that.

Namjoon: then what about you did to jackson and IU it was all for yn right.

Taehyung: you misunderstood it i wanted to teach them a lesson no one can touch what's mine.

Namjoon just smiled and they talked about random stuff.

Meanwhile IU.

I looked at taehyung he was in palace and i find it a chance to go and teach yn a lesson.

I disappeared from palace and went to the taehyungs mansion directly in yns room. She was not there. So i decided to hide.

Yn pov:

I got out of the washroom and looked here and there cuz i felt someone was here i went to the mirror to look at myself then i again felt someone and i saw....

To be continued.....