CHAPTER 11

I was sitting on the bed thinking about what that happened an hour ago i made master angry

I was sitting on the bed thinking about what that happened an hour ago i made master angry. He'll punish me now i was being too much but all i said was true according to what IU said. She said I'm a toy to him *my eyes started to become teary* i don't know why this hurts but i dont wanna be a toy, yes I'm sold to him but a toy no way.

I was lost in my thoughts when i heard opening and closing sound of the door and when i looked up it was none other than master.

I looked at him, he did the same but ignored i looked at his hand and it was still red and blood was still there. Taehyung went to sofa and sat down there while i was on the bed.

Taehyung pov

I entered the room and saw yn her eyes were still teary. She looked at me i did the same but ignored cuz my mind was really messed up i didn't wanted to took my angr on her, so i went to the sofa and sat down there.

While i was resting i felt someone touching my hand i opened my eyes and looked at the person and it was yn. I immediately took my hand away from her, but she took my hand again and start to treat my wound...she looked at me and said

Yn: I'm sorry master!!

I replied without looking at her

Taehyung: sorry for what?! I said in a cold tone

Yn: for what i did before, I will not do that again but please don't punish me...I'm sorry

I looked at her and straightened myself and said.

Taehyung: yn I'm not in my mood and don't worry I'm not gonna punish you relax..

I took my hand away from her and went towards the washroom leaving yn there alone. I took my clothes off and turned the shower on and let the cold water to drip on me i putted my hand on the wall infront and tried to calm myself... i dont know why am i so angry on this little thing.

Am i growing feelings for her?!

I can't do that she's a human I'm a vampire she's my slave I'm her master ugh!! Idk why is she on my mind i stopped thinking about her and relaxed myself.

After sometime i got out of the washroom while drying my hair with the towel. Yn was infront of me staring at me, that made me smirk.

I went to her and said

Taehyung: am i really that hot that you can't take your yes off me *i said smirking *

Soon her face start to turn red and she said

Yn: N-no i wasn't staring at you *said while looking away*

Taehyung: then on whom were you staring at and why are you blushing?!

She immediately putted her hands on her cheeks and said.

Yn: I'm not

Taehyung: you are

Yn: n-no

Taehyung: okay then say it while looking in my eyes.

She looked in my eyes and her cheeks started blush more than before, she immediately got up from the bed and tried to run i held her arm and pinned her on the side wall.

Taehyung: running somewhere?!

Yn: N-no I'm going to the toilet * she said while trying to release her hand*

Taehyung: lemme accompany you there *smirk*

She widened her eyes and took her hand away and went out of the room running, i looked at her running while standing there smiling but suddenly i noticed what i did it made me shock...i stopped smiling and went to comb my hair.

Yn pov

I ran downstairs to go away from him...my heart beating so fast like it's gonna explode anytime. I entered the kitchen and luckily no one was there i leaned on the counter and started to think about what happened upstairs.

A smile formed on my face and i don't even know why i was smiling like am i falling for him?! Oh no i shouldn't he's my master...i touched my cheeks which were still red...i was in thought when miss sarah came and said

Sarah: miss yn you here?!

I immediately looked at her..

Yn: uh- hello!?

Sarah: miss yn why are your cheeks so red are you fine?! Are you having a fever?!

She came closer to me and putted her hand on my forehead and said.

Sarah: your not having fever then why are you so red?!

She said in confusion

A voice came from behind which made me and mam sarah look behind us.

???: its not fever its something else.

The voice owner was none other than taehyung..i widened my eyes...miss sarah made a chuckle

He looled at me while smirking and winked. I widened my eyes and made a excuse and ran out...

I thought in mind

Yn: what's going on with this man why is he making me blush?! Don't tell me i have fell for him?!

To be continued.....