Chapter 10

Solana

By the time the sun began to shine brighter we had enough firewood to last us a week, let alone a day. It was time to train so I had begun searching my bag for the workout clothes Sky would have packed me. I nearly murder her when I see what it was that she had packed me, it was workout gear I used to wear at home in Phoenix when I would train in the gym, it consisted of grey Nike booty shorts and a matching training bra, at least she packed my favorite joggers?

I grab it and walk into the forest where Daisy, Sky and Marina were getting changed. Sky had similar workout clothes to me except hers were black, Marina had short workout shorts on, and a tight blue workout shirt, she had on her usual joggers. Daisy wore workout tights that had her usual boho flare to them with her plain sports bra and a see-through white tank top that was loose and reached where her tights ended. 

"Sky!! What the fuck?!" I whisper yell, holding up my workout gear.

Sky shrugs, "easier to move?"

I glare at her but strip down before putting on the small workout clothes. I put my loose white shirt on over the bra and Sky goes to object but I silence her with a glare.

Once we are all ready, we walk back to the others who wore all dressed. I nearly faint when I see what I do, Lexi wore shorts similar to Marina's but a sports bra to match, she was toned and obviously extremely fit. Beside her stood Arlo who wore shorts and nothing else but shoes, I was shocked to see the obvious abs on his toned stomach. Beside him stood Nate who wore shorts as well but he also had long workout thermals underneath his shorts which reached his ankles. Whilst I was surprised with his physique, I expected it more from Nate than I did Arlo. Nate always wore clothes to show off his muscles whilst Arlo always wore the long sleeve uniform or loose clothes. But what made me nearly pass out was Ryder who was wearing loose trackies that hung low on his hips. I knew that Ryder was muscled but I didn't expect THIS, tattoos swirled down his arms and over his chest, his abs were well defined and looked firm enough that Thor could punch him and it wouldn't phase him. 

I feel stupid wearing my minimal clothing beside such goddesses, even if I had covered my sports bra with my loose white shirt, but I don't let it show as we walk towards them.

"Where are we training?" I question.

"Just on the grass before the sand at the bottom of the hill," Arlo grins.

We all begin walking down to the spot and wait for them to start training us.

Surprisingly, Nate doesn't take Sky away for a private lesson and the 3 of them begin training us, Ryder standing against a tree as usual. If he wasn't going to train then I at least wished he would put some clothes on because he was a HUGE distraction, no matter how much I despised him.

Sky goes over some more techniques to learn your opponents strategy, showing us to look at the way there body moves just before a strike which is often a dead give away.

"Alright, example. Nate, come over here and try to hit Lana," Lexi demands.

"What?!" Nate and I chorus. I didn't really feel like being hit by a guy who had arms the size of fucking treetrunks.

"Just trust me," Lexi says out loud before she leans in to whisper something in my ear; "he's right handed but he will put forward his opposite leg before he strikes with either hand."

I stare at her in shock, what the fuck was she doing!?

"Lex, I don't think hitting Lana is the best way to teach her," Nate says.

"Just fucking do it!!" Lexi demands 

Nate stares at us both before he steps forward towards me; "I'm sorry Lana."