Eichi | Sublimity

" W A R N I N G "

Eichi being eichi, posessive behaviour, unhealthy relationship, verbal manipulation, kidnapping(?), stockholm-syndrom, etc

No SMUT just Yandere Short

SUBLIMITY

"No matter how i look at you, [Name] is always my beautiful, beautiful woman

"No matter how i look at you, [Name] is always my beautiful, beautiful woman... i couldn't even bare to watch at how's these pests tries, she's not perfect... but for me, she is way too perfect,"

-英知 天祥院

Permit to put in such, a slight figure lean on closer

Permit to put in such, a slight figure lean on closer. Eyes flutter open showing a beautiful glint of a pretty [e/c] hues, a light blindly greeted her kissing the soft skin under that soft vivid lights making her feels a bit glowing, and more stand out despite an empty room that she was placed upon. Another reality to hit that she was in this place, with no touch of outside she was caged like an exquisite bird that have been stolen from the nest since little.

She chirps on call in hope of others, anticipate of other birds hear her sings through the gales of song, her simple melodies let it carries through the winds.

But that hope is so little, so dim like the light came from the key hole, how longs she's been here? The life of stuck her head in the clouds of books, deprived a reality to a virtual places uttered from a words turned to a wild imaginations came to an end. No privacy were shown as a husband were there together. This life, this title written on paper is way too hard.

She can not catch on, despite were told the tasks were easy like any others. She could not do it, because he is a stranger for her. Him; Eichi is the stranger man that knocked on the door.

CAGED was the word to be utter, to let known how she felt through out the day, wasn't allowed to be outside the house without "permission" or even contacting any of her friends. Deprived by the lost of touch it makes her crazy.

~•~

"Why didn't you allow me to go outside? I miss the others," Small frowned ceases, sat close to the window, small expression mirrors tucking behind as she notice the changes of hers, bag eyes, and a lifeless hues.

"I can't do that, we already talk about this..." His soft voice reassure, small smile with eyes fills with affection, her frowned deepened at the words, attention moves to "him" with her own eyes looks at him.

"But you always says that," Cower, she gaze the below. Feeling saddened Eichi would not gives off her wishes, "I thought you would give everything i wish for, but i just want to meet someone for once," She whispers.

"I would grant everything you want, my love. But... i sadly can not grants your wish if it is about going outside, it's dangerous, i couldn't know what would happen if i let you go," Closer, he rest his hand onto her cheeks, rubs it affectionately before she start to leans more into the touch.

"But... i miss tasting what food from outside, from the vendors in the streets," She whine, on a whim act brings a soft looks from Eichi himself, how can a girl like her made him so weak, he sees her from the public school of Yumenosaki. He could not breath when eyes set upon her.

"Couldn't do that my love, that's unhealthy for you..." He coo, cold lips presses down to her forehead. Small affection shows, small blush coated. Blue eyes darken tug a sinister smile behind the shadow.

What a pity...

But now isn't she's on his embrace now?

~♡~

Home girl is too lazy

Next;

• Adondondondonan kue

Monday, 12 December. 2022