Leo | Muse

Warning:

obsessive, delusional, masturbating.

"My muse~ ahaha idea is running through, I'm a genius, ahahaha~☆"

- 月永レオ

―glow like You glow like your heart of gold, you glow from your head to toe, you glow with a marigold hue, you glow like the sky on a harvest moon

- A Sweet Rendez-vous

Out of many Leo took a notice of her glowstick, from the crowded students that came to look and gawked at the concert, the way her eyes sparkled, smiling from cheek to cheek. He noticed her, the song sung by heart. Shows the charm of knights to swoop the princess hand to their embrace, that was "Knight" is.

Leo found her endearing, of the many ways he took noticed, he can not help either to continue the show or want to stop and just gawked at her for the longest time. The stare of his jade colored hues glimmering, over his movements to put out the show it is his second after he just came back, her lightstick just lights to Knights color, showing the support. He is the king, she is the princess that he want to made as his queen.

The song he sang, he started to feel energetic, more passionate. Eyes could not take away from her, it is just like a connected soulmate of the red string pulls in. Leo believed she is his. The no name girl he interested from other crowd.

This song is for her, it just meant for her, so please do listen of this lovesong he written, it is just perfectly fit for her. Dear to the unknown girl this is his love confession...

His mind has ran through elsewhere, signed an autograph, and shakes hand from fan. Even when he graduated, she still see him, saw his performance. The reason he kept going is just to see her from the crowd, even if it was far or close, he noticed her everytime.

Her hand is soft, he had many want to talk about but he is just speechless, yet masked it with an usual smile of his odd personality.

- "Wahahaha~☆ you're cute! Your beuty is put of the world! Are you an alien, from outerspace~☆ (uchuu)-"

That's the comment he gave, it is a very bad flirt, what can he said it is just him. He did not feel embarrassed, in fact his jade eyes sparkled, her hand is so soft, by his act he quickly grab a paper to write the muse of his life. He like the way your cheek flushed, it was cute. The princesses out there is nothing than her who will definitely be his queen!

Of course Sena scold him, this is a fansign yet he wrote a song instead. When he hear her name rolled from her own tongue, and his name that came out from her sweet voice. Leo shivered, shuddering in delight something is rising.

It's a Neuron...

The king just want his queen, whatever he take he will have her. He is her oshi right? Lucky her, he love her too in a very obsessive way.

He could not think, he could not breath, he find himself at the bathroom, stroking at himself. Letting out a whimper as he calls her name.

"[Name]... [name]... [name]...~"

He like her name rolled from his tongue like an exquisite taste of sweet, he stroke at his own shaft, eyes half-lidded he shuddered at the mere thought of her. Never ever he felt it like this, can not stand it.

Her voice is so soft, he want to hear it the voice of hers calling his name in a loving one, want her ryes to stare at him 24/7, want her lip to be his, want her soft hand and skin to touches his.

The way her body many imagemary thought fill his mind, her moaning his name, as her and him will be connected as one another. He blushed at the mere thought, his hand are slick the ore-cum leaked from the tip, it is throbbing red. Leo want to worship her, mark her and put a ring on it.

Leo grunt softly, let out a small whimper, breath picks up. Mind fills in, paper on the side he stroke his own shaft while writing, his hip rolled against his own hands. Snapping, jolt from the pleasure, he gasps around. Crying out from the pleasure - his princess, his queen, his muse, his, his, his, his, his.

He spurt his seed ended the daze of pleasure with an another whimper, and a small cries of her name, it hits the paper but it is okay, he had many ideas of what song to perfectly pictured her beauty.

His muse is perfect.

~♡~

I

m back-?

Friday, 16, June, 2023