Rei | Scarlet

Warning

Yandere as usual, dub-con, slowly becoming a mutual feelings, blood, hurt each other in seggs, love bites, and much more.

Note:

This is actually an old work that i posted on Ao3.

Nyehe-

Summary;

Summary;

She is so cute that he loves her to the brink, a lovely beauty in a hidden valleys. Step into a lion dent, his scarlet eyes took its prey like a predator

 Step into a lion dent, his scarlet eyes took its prey like a predator

"Can you stop..."

Her voice plead weakly, as her figure stated in front of the guy, its eyes beaming drastically excited over this meeting, "What do you mean..." Red eyes glint over, blooms like a red roses its smile widened, coated with a blush, his head tilted to the side looking at her expression.

Sweat by fear and anxiety, proved this confrontation is a very bad idea to begin with, her hands went shaky to try grasp her words, "S-stalking... me," The loving touch of his hand caresses her cheeks bring a sudden jolt of surprise, despite her eyes met that kind of expression she knew those eyes beg a differ.

His scarlet red eyes almost seems like it have been bath with a load of blood, those affection scared her. [Name] didn't know nor have anything to do with this guy, except only a mere classmate, "Did... i scare you," Dejected his eyes put a small pity, the look almost like he was mocking her pity figure.

Yet for him it is not an easy case, over this small matter he kept a close eye to protect her from any other guy or girl that is not him, he can trust her friend but not fully. What if they knew her real self, what if she gets hurt. What if she were in some bad scenarios when he's not there.

"Yes..." Utter in a soft replies, upon his hearing Rei frown over this. She's scared of him now, his scarlet eyes catch the prove over her figure. Keeping its eyes clear, her empty-eyed shown it despite the noticeable shakes. The pale expression scared at the upcoming acts of his.