Rinne | She was cool

Warning;

Typo's, OOC, angst(?), Bit comedy, older woman with younger men.

This chapter will bring some sensitive topic such as Suicidal Attempt, etc.

Inspiration and any similarities story were came from a R-rated manga 「She Used to Be Cool / Mukashi wa Kakko Yokatta」

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'll be takin' care of ya..."

―燐音 天城

Loud enchanting by a mutiple footsteps, throughout the city on each passes by the loud noises fills the night, sat down in a empty spaces all those muffled far noises

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Loud enchanting by a mutiple footsteps, throughout the city on each passes by the loud noises fills the night, sat down in a empty spaces all those muffled far noises. The city streets is shine way too brightly, quietly gaze at those scenery his mind racketeering to comes up at the conclusions. His half sky-clad body were hit by the cold air of the AC, yet he doesn't mind it at all.

Thoughts were still stuck inside his mind, from the rear windows reflects the behind. A lone naked figure sleep with no worries, yet at the looks a mess were inflicted on those body, how. In conclusion how it ended up like this.

Looking a back of those hazy memories he tries to pick it up piece by piece, at the reasonable time to asks later at why a saddened act. Closer to the bed, his hand reached out seeking the soft calm expression of hers, its chubby cheeks puff bit red from the cries, a dried tears can be seen despite the dark room only be dimmed by a lights hitting from the bathroom.

He can see those, the plucked cute lips were almost dried, a bit pale and a skinny figure of her still looks pretty in his eyes, through messed he saw under the floor, the clothes were thrown here and there. Knowing what they have done here, this apartment flats is enough for him. Enough for him to decide at what moves he be taking care.

Her who he cherishes.

Were fallen in his hand, pressured by an overload work, gave a smile to barricaded the tired looks. So whimsical that he was also fallen for that. The schedule would repeat over and over again, and he glad she reached him at the brink of stake.

Obsession || あんさんぶるスタズजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें