Izumi | The Passenger

Warning:

Obsessive, stalking, hypnotism, dub-con, non-con.

"You're an idiot, i have ever seen... ugh-!"

- 瀬名泉

He always see her sat at the same spot in the train to school, and home

He always see her sat at the same spot in the train to school, and home. At first he just never mind it, but the more he see her beauty he is in trance, the flaw of her made him laugh to mock or give off a snarky remark, but it does not stop him to secretly took a picture of her with his phone. Her from Yumenosaki Public School, not the other Yumenosaki Private all male one. Cause as if a girl like her attend an all male school.

Izumi can not take his eyes out, it gives off a mixed feeling, either hatred, disgusts, or just - love. It confused him, yet everyday he took her photo from his own phone. He take a little notice out of her habit to listen a song while in the train, he noticed the brand of her earphone, the color changed, or the different brand she uses. It was the most cheapest that she bought. It made him want to mock her poorly.

Yet he found himself sent a large pair of a very high quality one from his modeling as he was being requested to be the figure for the commercial. - oh how secretly happy Izumi is when he noticed the way she use the earphone. It was nice right? He want to say it, want to swoop her away from this crowded place to take her elsewhere.

He had seen her for a glimpse, at the concert performance. He had notice her quickly than anything ever, he may still be obsessed over Yūki, yet her made a new one. It is something more foreign, he knew her adress, knew what color she like, knew what food she had taken a like, or the changes of the snack she had like, either because of the price inflations or get bored, hence or even because of the discotinuity - and can only be bought at the large supermarket or international supermarket where the price is way more higher than original.

Just like that, he sents her a box of it fills with it. He likes it the way she hide the snack from others so she can take it all, what a greedy one - she is just be the most cutest by outside and inside, despite the flaw he want to dress her up. Made her pretty, see those eyes staring at him.

H

e get what he wanted anyway.

~♤~

Eyes burned with desire, the way she look beneath him give a goosebumps to his skin, shuddering in the most delightful moment. It was so easy to take her. He was losing himself at the heat of the moment. Hip snapped thrusting his shaft to her wet slit, the warmth muscle clenched tightened - so eager to milked him, so eager to not let him go.

It is just the way she pant, her eyes gaze in a daze of moment, he knew she be hypnotized over his own charm, she give herself willingly, for her they probably just met - BUT for Izumi it is been years. The many photos of herself inside his apartment, bed creaks over their movement. Her cheek flushed in rosy color, lips were swollen from his smoldering kisses.

"So tight~ so perfect for me..."

He snap his hip to met hers, her soft lip let out a small whimpered, a loud gasped left from her mouth, her thigh quiver want to close yet his large hand hold her thigh as the other hand hold her waist. Izumi lolled his hip, the shaft met the sensitive g-spot that made her squirm beneath him.

"You like that... cause i do too..."

His silver hair were messy, his body tensed he let out a slight whimper too, it just felt so good. To have her wet flesh finally - finally be taken as his. He was feral when coming at it - liking the moans she made, the cries from pleasure those cheek is messy by her own tears.

"Izumi-san... izumi-san... izumi-san~"

She choked and sobs, it feel so good. He reaches deep, his hip met her hymns, the skin slap, he pushes her to an overstimulation, his intense gaze hopd the dear obsession, lust, desire, and possessiveness - he leaned to kiss her faint tears, the cum of his oozes mixed with hers.

Wether it he drama or not, he will locked her in this place, this is her new home. He made sure her leg is forcefully spread open so he can thrust more, and bred her more to oozes and all fills with his cum. She doesn't mind it, just look at her begging for more. His twisted expression oblique her request. Cause he felt the same too.

"Hahaha... you want more~?" His voice fills with mock, he want her to beg but he can not help it - ir feels so good, feel so right, the ecstacy, the bliss, a debauchery of this sinful act.

She beg to have him go slower, yet ye did not listen, he add the pace more. She cry from pleasure, back arch - oh honey the way you will move and the way you squirm more it will all end to met his who is still inside.

"Tell me... do you love me... [name]-chan~?" - What a bitch he purposefully came to a halt when she is so close to her climax, she whined yet he shushed her. Her voice came out as a whimper, steadily he holds her laughing in a mocking one when she want him more, it feels good isn't it having his cock inside her own cunt, just stay there teasing her entirely until she say the three words - "I-i love yooouu~! Izumi-san~"

Izumi breath then hitched listening to her whined, he let out a soft moan, gripping at her hip before he staryed to pound more deeper, faster. She can scream, or cry from pleasure more. No neighbor will hear this is a soundproof after all.

"Don't... passes out... there's still more~"

And so he did, gettingmore deeper and faster. She is the passenger he fell in love and be obsessed with - the passenger that he will made sure to bring her to the heavenly hell of this pleasure...

~♡~

I should be asleep but i drank too many coffee, two update in a row? Heh-

Friday, 16, June, 2023