Foreshadowing

After the Robbery Izuku and his mom had a talk.

----------

Inko- How are you doing sweetie?

Izuku- I am fine mom. I am just happy we are both safe mom. 😄. 

Inko- Did you really get a quirk sweetie?

Izuku- Yes Mom I did!

Inko- Oh, sweetie I am so happy for you.

Mom picked me up off the ground and swings me around.

Inko- I am so happy for you sweetie. This is such a blessing for you. 

Izuku- Thank you mom 

They then both start crying happy tears.

Time skip (they just stopped crying.😂)

I just stopped crying we hear a knock at the door.

???- Hello May I come in?

Inko checks the door to see who it is. She does not know.

Inko- Who are you?

???- My name is Naomasa Tsukauchi.                                                                                                                    Said the man at the door.

                                                                                                                    Said the man at the door

Naomasa - You are Inko Midoriya correct?

Inko- Yes I am.

Naomasa- Well than this will be fast. I a detective from the police office here on account of your sons use of his quirk.

Inko- OK, Come in officer we were just about to start making dinner. 

Izuku saw a relatively tall man walk though the door. He had a formal suit on top of a white button up shirt , with black pants. he walked to a chair in the room across from the couch. He told us to sit down on the couch.

Naomasa-The reason I have come is that your son has been accused of used his quirk illegally.

Inko- What!? How could you accuse my baby of illegally using his quirk! What grounds are your accusation!

Naomasa-"Whoa Whoa!" Calm down your child is not getting accused of using his quirk illegally. The reason I am here is some one was told of a not recorded quirk usage. Law 459 clearly states that any citizen using his quirk that is not registered for self defense or not will by given a fine of 500,000 yen (about 3880 US dollars) if found out of hiding their quirk. There is a clause in this law is if you had just gotten your quirk in the last year it is non pliable to the charges of this law. Now I am here to question you on the events that have transpired yesterday..... Thank you. For not interrupting me Mrs. Midoriya now do you any question before the interview?

Inko- Why did you not bring any recording equipment then?

Naomasa-Its because of my quirk. It lets me know if others lie to me. The down side is that I can not lie to others.

Inko-Oh. Ok then what do you want us to tell you then?

Naomasa-I want to know what happend after you left the All might museum, Please. 

Inko-Ok, so it went like this ...           

Inko - ...So that is how my son saved my life.

Naomasa- So your telliing me your son saved you after he got his new quirk is that right.

Inko- Yes.

Naomasa- Thankyou for your time I will be leaving bye.

Inko-bye

Naomasa shut the door and left. The room descended into a still silence. 

Izuku- What is going to happen to me mom?

Inko- you will be fine son I will start the food. Go Try out your new Quirk in the park new or home. 

Izuku- Ok mom I will. Bye..

To Be Continued