System

Izuku left his apartment to go to the park.

Time skip 

Izuku is sitting on a bench in the park. Where he will try to use the system.

Izuku- Um system you there ?

System-Yes, Izuku.

Izuku- U-um can you tell me more about my power?

System- Yes, I can you now are the proud owner of a system.

Izuku- System?

System- Yes, A system to full-fill your dreams and accomplish your goals. Your system can do a lot of things like: set goals with rewards, buy things, lets sell things for money to the system, and best of all you can get bloodlines from the system.

Izuku- Bloodlines? What are those?

System -I will get back to bloodlines later but first you need to say [status].

Izuku- status?

Race- human/dragon born
Quirk- none
Level-1
Exp 25/100

HP 16/16
MP 200/200
Energy 39/50

Strength 2
Defense 8
Speed 4
Dexterity 5
Endurance 5
Intelligence 20
Wisdom 10
Stat points 0

Skills- active

dragon roar

Skills-passive

Passive Gamers body lv. max- make you be able to survive and any injury if you have enough hit points.

Passive Instinctive mind lv. max- when faced with a life or death situation your brain will kick into over drive and you will be able to think about your best options in as fast as you can think and use it immediately. Negates all mentally intrusion or mental coercion.

Observe lv. max- let's you see others names and Job as well as stat sheet if you look for longer you can get some of their history. To activate the skill say or think observe.

Shop(locked)

Bloodlines(locked)

Quests-

Inventory-

1.Get an explanation on the system.

The screen was a linear rectangle that is blue in color with futuristic design on the order of the screen.

System- Well you already know what your stats are and all your active and passive skills are so I will tell you about the new functions you see. The first one is called Shop like you would expect you can buy things in the shop like: Weapons, Skills that are active, magic skills, bloodlines, materials, and Dungeons.  

System- The other function that you  can see is called Bloodlines  this will show you all your bloodlines you have and the passive and active skill you get for your bloodlines you have.

System- The Quest tab is where you view all you Quests and or missions you receive from the system. Some of the missions you will get from your desires and wishes. The rewards could be from the shop or points for stats, or even to skills, and titles , and bloodlines , most will be money for the shop.

System- The Inventory function is for storage of things from the system or equitment you receive from out side the system.

System- there are some functions of the system that you are not qualified to use at the moment to see or use and that is why you can't see them yet. You get all that Master?

Izuku-Yes I got al-l-l thank you... W-why are you calling me m-master system?

System- Well you do own the system so you would own me so you are my master. OK, Master.