Successor?

Updated status

Race- human/dragon born
Quirk- none
Level-1
Exp 75/100

HP 16/16
MP 200/200
Energy 39/50

Strength 2
Defense 8
Speed 4
Dexterity 5
Endurance 5
Intelligence 20
Wisdom 10
Stat points 0

Skills- active

dragon roar

Skills-passive

Passive Gamers body lv. max- make you be able to survive and any injury if you have enough hit points.

Passive Instinctive mind lv. max- when faced with a life or death situation your brain will kick into over drive and you will be able to think about your best options in as fast as you can think and use it immediately. Negates all mentally intrusion or mental coercion.

Observe lv. max- let's you see others names and Job as well as stat sheet if you look for longer you can get some of their history. To activate the skill say or think observe.

Shop(locked)

Bloodlines

Quests-

Inventory-

30 gold coins

------------------------------------------

Izuku- What! I have grandparents! Why have you never said any thing about them!?

Inko-Well the truth of the matter is that your grandpa and grandma are retired heroes. This is not the only reason that I have not told you. The main reason is that your grandpa and grandma are not supposed to be know to any one this is a global  secret that should not go to any one of your friends and can not be told to others.

Izuku-But why did you tell me about them Mom? Why can we not speak about  grandma and grandpa? Why are you just now tell me about them to me now.

Inko- Well the truth of this is that when I hear your mission info my brain must have thought about my mom and dad. And then I could remember them again.

Izuku-So let me say this straight  first thing is that you just now could remember grandma and grandpa, then the reason you could remember grandpa was what my strength mission details are about.Then to conclude what you just said is simpler terms is that someone made every one forget about grandma and grandpa and what the mission info made your memory of grandpa and grandma come back right. right?

Inko-You have the basics of what happend down. Oh right I should call them here they would love to see thier grandson in the flesh. 

Inko took out her phone and made a call to a number not in her contact list.The phone starts ringing  and then someone picked up the phone.

Inko- hello

Saitama-hello this is Saitama who is this?

Inko- Hello this is Inko your daughter

Saitama-....

Inko-Are you there?

Saitama- Are You realy my daughter Inko.

Inko- Yes dad I am  I finally remember.(she starts crying)

Saitama-YOU DO this is the best day of my life I can finaly go and see my little girl again after so many years.(hikcup and crying) I am going over right now where are you. 

Inko-(she chucked while crying ) You have to get mom to she proably want to see me to . And you can come over he are ***** ******* ****** Japan.

Saitama- Right I am on my way to get your mom see you in a minute.( he is sniffling his nose.)