[Chapter 1]

"Game Over..." You say as you stab your victim with your kagune. Her final scream fills the small alley way.
You retract your kagune. You smile devilishly at your meal. You're about to 'dig in' but you hear a familiar voice.
"Would you mind sharing, my dear sister?" You turn, and see Rize, your one and only sister, walking towards you. You were barely able to identify her face in the darkness of the night, but you knew your own sister's scent. Her bag filled with those stupid books....
"What do I receive in return?" You ask.
Rize is about 3 meters away from you. "A part of my next meal?" She asks.
You think about it for a second and finally nod. "Here." You rip the arm off of the dead lady that was in her late forties and throw it at Rize.
She catches it. "Thank you..." She says and rips the flesh as she walks out of the alley.
You turn back to your meal. "I can finally eat." You say to yourself as you eat the flesh.

After a while you start to hear voices.
You wipe the blood off your chin with the sleeve from your hoodie.
" I heard the screaming from over hear!" The voice says.
"Over here?" Another voice says. That voice sounded so familiar... It then finally hit you. The other voice belonged to a dove!
You use your kagune to climb the walls of the alley.
You barely make it to the roof in time as the citizen and dove are looking at your or what 'was' your meal.
You see a boy with black hair covering his mouth. Almost about to throw up. His gray eyes look away from the sight.
" Disgusting..." The investigator says. His black hair is moved back by his hand. He sighs. "We'll report this..."
The boy nods as he tries not to throw up.
He looks...interesting. You thought to yourself licking your lips.
"What was your name again?...Kanemi...kenagi..."
The investigator guesses.
"Its Ken Kaneki..." They boy says. Walking away from the sight with a bag. Kaneki....huh?

You watch the boy walk away from the alley way. You decide to follow him.
You go from roof to roof following the boy to his home. He goes into an apartment complex. He lives in an apartment.
You put on your white mask that covers half of your face, only showing your nose and mouth.

You watch the boy through the windows. And finally find his apartment.
He puts his bag down with groceries on the counter. Disgusting human food. You thought. How can they eat such horrible food?
You rest on the rail next to the window and continue watching him as he puts the groceries away, not noticing you at his window.

After he finishes putting the groceries away and falls on the couch. He sighs. " I could go for some coffee right now..." He says to himself.
He remains in that position for a bit while. He sits up and looks towards the clock that was just above the window.
He then notices the figure outside his window. His eyes become filled with fear as he falls off the couch and screams. "AHHHHH!"
You smile and wave. He looks at you in fear as he sees your kagune scratching the window. He becomes paralyzed by fear nd doesn't move as you open the window.
You enter the apartment through the window. He slowly backs away into the corner as you approach him.
"Nice place."
He just stares at your blood covered shirt.
"What's wrong? Are you scared?"
You ask the now trembling boy.
Your black hoodie falls back. Exposing your (H/l) (h/c) hair.
You don't dare remove your mask.Your kagune strokes the boys face.

"Why are you so scared? I won't hurt you."
He just stares at you terrified knowing if he cries for help he'll be dead.
You poke his nose gently with you kagune making a small dot of blood on the tip of his nose. Your five tails retract and you you raise your hands.

"See? No violence." You say trying to convince him.
He touches his nose where you poked him and sees the little blood in his finger. He looks up at you.
You go back to the window since he was boring you. "See ya!" You say and leave the apartment heading back to Anteiku.

As you go back into the building you see a figure waiting in front of your door. Shit...
You walk over to the figure and see it was Touka.
"Hey..." You say nervously.
"You were hunting again, weren't you?"
She says angrily.
"Eh..." You take off your mask and hide your face.
She sighs. "If you get caught by the doves, don't come crying to us." She says and walks over to her room.
You go into your room. You hang your mask on a nail next to the door and take off your blood covered hoodie to put it on the chair. You take off your blood covered shirt and throw it in a corner. You put on a (f/c) shirt and take off your pants and put on black shorts. You fall on to bed and yawn. Tomorrow is going to be kind of busy its a Saturday. You fall asleep satisfied with your day.

"(Y/n) GET UP! LAZY ASS!" Touka yells banging on your door. You groan. "Five more minutes." You say turning over. " YOU'RE AN HOUR LATE FOR YOUR SHIFT!" She yells angrily. "Alright. Alright." You says sitting up. You put your feet on the cold wooden floor. As you stand shivers go down your spine by making contact with the cold floor.

You change into the uniform and open the door yawning. You walk down the stairs to the cafe. As you open the door the cafe was busy.

"I thought so..." You muttered to yourself. "Don't just stand there!" Touka says throwing you your apron. You catch the apron and tie it around your waist.

"Here." She says handing you the menus. It takes a moment to process everything since you were still tired. "Get to work!" She says angrily. You roll your eyes and walk to the a table. You put two menus on the table. "How may--" you were interrupted by Touka yelling. "Oi! Don't take your sweet little time! "

"Well if you stop telling at me!" You yell back at her a vain popping out of your forehead. "Well I wouldn't be yelling if you didn't waste your time!" She says glaring. You return the glare and turn back to the customers. "Sorry. How may I help you?" You ask the customers. They order just normal coffee with extra cream.

"Oi! Touka, two normals with extra cream." You say. "Don't tell me what to do!" She responds. "How else will you get the orders?" You mutter.

You hear the bell ring and turn towards the door. "Hello--" you were cut off. You were shocked to see who was at the door. "K-Kaneki?" You stutter. The black haired teen turns from his conversation with a boy that had orangish-yellowish hair. "How did you know my name?" He asks calmly. You just stare shocked. "Aren't you the new girl? Yeah! She the new girl! Mmmm...(L/n) (F/n), right?" The boy next to Kaneki says. You nod. "Told ya!" He says proudly. You walk over to Touka. "Take care of the customers. I'll take care of the orders." You tell her. "Alright." She says leaving the station to you.

A/N Hey this is my first Tokyo Ghoul book so yeah... This is going to be like the rest of my books... 10 reads or 5 votes = another chapter. So yay.