[Chapter 10] FINAL

TRIGGER WARNING

"(Y/n)... It's about Kaneki...." Touka's voice, fills your ears as you hold the phone to your ear. Your eyes stare blankly at the twins
playing on their DSs.

"What happened..." You ask, your voice cracking slightly. You haven't heard that name in what, 8? 9 years? You would think about him non-stop. Until Aki would punish you. Knives were thrown, glass bottles, hell he wouldn't even let you eat. You didn't want this. Every night he would go to work, you would sneak out with the twins. They already knew about this cruel world. They were always by you. But when ever one was starving or sick, Hinami would take care of them until you returned. She's even teaching them how to use their kagune.

"He's..." She was interrupted when the twins turned on the TV to the News. You turn towards the TV your eyes widen in horror, the phone slips from your hand and falls onto the floor, making a loud CRASH noise. The twins look at you, both face covered in concern.

"Mommy? Mommy, what's wrong?" (D/n) asks, as she tugs on the edge of your sleeve. The tears begin to fall and makes the twins worry even more.

"Mommy, why are you crying? Please don't cry, Mommy." You fall to the ground, your knees giving out. (D/n) and (S/n) sit down next to you hugging you. You could see they were at the verge of tears too.

"Did you know that man, Mommy?" (D/n) asks. You slowly nod. Your eyes filling with more tears as the words, 'The Eye Patched Ghoul is finally Dead!' They suspected he committed suicide, due to a loaded gun with one bullet missing, was next to his corpse.

(( A/N: I DONT KNOW IF THIS KILLS GHOULS. I HAVENT READ THE MANGA SO I DONT KNOW. IM JUST GONNA SAY IT DOES. OKAY?! OKAY!))

"Was he a friend of yours or Daddy's ?"
(D/n) asks wiping away a few tears from your face. You begin to cry even more. They didn't know the truth. Kaneki was their dad, not Aki. Aki said that he was their father. He lied to them, but you couldn't do anything. It angered you to the point that you just wanted to kill him there and then ,but his friend was always in watching to make sure nothing happened. He was also ghoul, a strong ghoul. So if you ever tried to hurt Aki his friend would always be there to protect him.

"(D/n)... (S/n)..." You mutter. They both look at you. "You know Mommy loves you very much, right? And Mommy would never lie to you." They both nod at you. (D/n) eyes filled with so much concern and sadness. (S/n) trying to keep a stoic expression, but failing miserably as his (e/c)-grayish eyes were filled with tears and his bottom lip quivering. "That man there is..." You try talking, but get cut off as you begin sobbing again.

"Its okay, Mommy." (D/n) hugs you and tries to not cry.

"P-Please don't cry, M-Mommy. P-Please?" (S/n) pleas, his voice cracking as tears begin spilling from his eyes.

"That man was your..." You knew you'd regret it if you didn't tell them now. "Father..." They both looked at you with a shocked expression.

"That's our...Daddy...?" (D/n) asks.

"But--" (S/n) was cut off as the front door was opened.

"I'm home!" Aki says. He notices you on the ground with a tearstained face. He looks at the TV then back at you and the twins. "(S/n). (D/n). Go upstairs. Mommy and I have to talk..." His gaze darkened at you, your (e/c) eyes began filling with fear of what this man was capable of. The twins remain put, not moving an inch.