[Chapter 7]

"Yay!" Hinami says hugging you.

"I'm going the have a little cousin!?" You and Kaneki nod simultaneously. You see Touka and Ryouko shocked at the news.

"(Y/n), please tell me this a prank." Touka says her face completely pale.

"So you are going to have his baby. I can't wait!" Ryouko says excitedly.

"You seem just as excited as Hinami, Mrs.Fueguchi." You say.

The door suddenly slams open. You all turn and see a panting Hide.

"You told him too..." You mutter to Kaneki.

"He's my best friend, of course I would..." He whispers.

"You finally did it... I'm so proud of you, Kaneki!" Hide says hugging Kaneki. You look at the two best friends. You chuckle.

"So your a 100% sure?" Touka asks.
You nod.

"Kaneki made me take the test, 5 times..." You say flatly. Hinami and Hide are jumping around happily as Touka and Ryouko look at Kaneki.

"Really?"

"What?"

"5 times?" Touka says.

"I just wanted to make sure..." He says a light blush of embarrassment on his face.

"Some women are okay and really happy when they're pregnant, but some get morning sickness." ((A/N: my English teacher taught the whole class this...thank you Ms.Jago. We really need to know that)) Ryouko says with a kind smile. "Since this her first pregnancy were not sure how it'll go. So, Kaneki you need to be prepared." He takes out a notepad and pen.

"Okay, I'm ready. Please go on Mrs.Fueguchi." He says getting ready to write down any notes. You sweat drop.

"Is it going to be a girl or boy?" Hinami asks.

"We're not sure yet, but as soon as we find out we'll tell you." You respond placing a hand on her head.

Hide leaves the room or building as soon as he hears 'breasts'. He immediately flees the room.

"I'm going to get a snack." You say standing. Kaneki nods.

"Oh, make sure she has lots of flesh. If you don't she may eat yours." Ryouko giggles.

"Lots of flesh... Got that..." Kaneki somewhat sounds scared.

"Don't worry love, I wouldn't eat you." You say with an innocent smile. "Unless I see you with another girl." He stares at you terrified. You hear Touka muffle her laughter with a pillow.

"Y-Yeah..."

Touka stands, the pillow still on her face, and leaves the room. The pregnancy too much for her. You watch her leave.

You finally go back to your room. You fall back on your bed. The rain making a soft melody as it hits the window. If you're going to have a baby... This room is too small. Maybe Kaneki's apartment... You hear a knock on the door.

"Come in."

You see Touka there. Her eyes filled with absolute fear

"What's wrong?"

"You're not kidding about having a kid are you..." Her face pale.

"Why are you so terrified of kids?"