[Chapter 6]

((A/N: Sorry it didn't end correctly. Chapter 5. Its just Wattpad likes being a little bitch to me. But I'm writing this on my phone and it has a bunch of problems. So again sorry, I updated it and here's another chapter!))

"Hinami!" You say picking up the small girl and spinning her.

"Onee-chan!" She says happily in your arms. The water from her hair fall in on your face. Touka gives you a towel to dry her as you put her down.

"Hello, Mrs.Fueguchi." You say smiling at Hinami's mother.

"Hello, (y/n). Its been quiet a while hasn't it?"

"It sure has been." You say crouching down to Hinami's height. You rub her hair, drying it with the white towel.

"I heard about Rize. I'm sorry for your loss." Ryouko says, watching as you gently dry Hinami's hair.

"Its alright..." You say, a small smile on your face.

Hinami, suddenly hides. You look at her confused.

"What's wrong?" She doesn't respond but stares at something behind you. You turn around and see Kaneki standing the a light blush from embarrassment.

"Oh, that's right you don't know him." You say a kind smile on your face. She looks at you and hugs you from your neck. You pick her up, as if she's a small child. "Introduce yourself."

Kaneki looks at you. "Oh. Uh. I'm Kaneki Ken. " He says with a small bow. Hinami hides her face in your neck. You chuckle at child-like action.

"I'm Ryouko Fueguchi and this is my daughter Hinami." Ryouko says with a motherly smile. "Introduce yourself, Hinami. "

Hinami looks at the boy from the corner of her eye. Her face still hiden by your neck. "Hello." Her voice muffled.

"Hello, Hinami." Kaneki says with a shy smile. You blush at his smile.

"Onee-chan are you okay? You cheeks are really red." Hinami says, poking your left cheek.

"I-I'm fine. T-Thank you f-for asking." You stutter. You see Touka with a smirk on her face as she whispers something to Mrs.Fueguchi. You see both of them giggle.

"(Y/n), you like this young man? Well he is quiet the charmer. " Ryouko says. You blush intensely.

"I d-do not! T-Touka! Stop telling l-lies!" You say as Hinami giggles in your arms.

Touka smirks. "Who said I was lying?"

You see Kaneki blush at the conversation.
"I n-need to g-go..." He says making his ways towards the stairs. He quickly opens the door and closes it as he runs up the stairs. You put Hinami down and sit at the counter with your head down.

"I hate you, Kirishima."

"Love you too, (l/n)." She says sticking her tongue out. Hinami taps your shoulder. You turn towards the her.

"If you like, Ken. Then that means I'll have a little cousin, right Onee-chan!" She says excitedly. You hear laughing in the background as you stare into her brown eyes, that were filled with hope. Your face turns a dark red. You cover your face with your hand.