𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜 + 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗 - 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎

y/n - your name

description - where you and the boys are playing a game of strip truth or dare. Harry is your boyfriend of two years and you live with all the sidemen.

y/n pov

me and the guys were all sat in the living room bored out of are heads, until an idea popped into my head "GUYS" i shouted causing all of them to jump "fucking hell y/n, what's up" jj answered still in shock "i know what we could do" i said causing all of the guys to perk up "go on" vik said excitedly "we could play strip truth or dare" i said "yes y/n, you are honestly amazing" ethan said thankful i thought of something for us all to do "nope, no way" harry said shaking his head "what why" i said "i don't want all of the guys to see you naked" harry answered overprotective of me "harry it's not like they haven't walked in on us a million times before and seen us naked" i said causing jj to say "that is true" while scrunching his face up in disgust at the memories of him seeing me and harry go at it, "fine" harry says causing all of us to jump up and cheer "thank you, thank you, thank you" i say while hugging harry.

me and the guys are now sat in a circle on the living room floor getting ready to start "so who's going first" josh asks "i will" simon says "okay simon, truth or dare" vik says "truth" "What's the first thing you would do if you woke up one day as a girl" ethan asked causing us to chuckle "i would probably finger myself not gonna lie" simon answers making all of us laugh, but all the guys said they would do the same.

"okay next, jj" i said following the circle round (simon gets to ask because he just answered the last question) "truth or dare jj" "dare fam, i ain't no pussy" jj says confident "okay then, seductively eat a banana" simon said knowing full well jj didn't like bananas "aw no fam, that's not fair you know i don't like bananas and they is no way i'm doing that" jj said taking off his socks. "okay josh, truth or dare" jj said as josh was sat next to him "truth" "What is your guilty pleasure" jj asked "no way lad" josh said taking off his socks, "next tobi, truth or dare" josh said turning to face tobi "truth" "Would you rather have sex with harry in secret or not have sex with him, but everyone thinks you did" josh asked "fuck that" tobi said taking off his socks causing harry to say "what, i'm not that bad bro" making us all laugh.

"okay harry, truth or dare" tobi asked "dare mate, dare" "okay i dare you to show us your favourite sex position with y/n right now" tobi said causing harry to sigh and get up "come on babe" he said dragging me up and getting us into doggy "doggy yeah harry, is that you lad" jj said laughing "corse it is mate, corse it is" harry said as me and him sat back down. "ethan, truth or dare lad" harry questioned "dare" "you have to go skinny dipping in the pool" harry said "fine" ethan answered causing us to cheer, we all walked to the pool and ethan got completely naked causing harry to put his hand over my eyes, "go on lad" josh shouted "i hate you harry" ethan said while jumping into the pool, when he got handed a towel to cover up harry then removed his hands form my eyes causing everyone to laugh, ethan got back changed and we all went back to the circle.

it was my turn next and i would be lying if i said i wasn't shitting it, "y/n lass, truth or dare" ethan asked "dare" "okay i dare you to let someone go onto your Amazon account and buy a special toy for you that's £100 or less" "okay then that's easy, who's choosing" i said while opening up my amazon account "i'll do it" jj said excitedly taking my phone off me, "okay i found one" jj said while showing me what he got

"what is that" vik asked "so technically it's a vibrator where the front goes in her pussy and the back bit goes in her arse" jj said "why on earth did you choose that" simon asked disgusted "well we all know harry likes the arse, and y/n has told me somethings that she likes" jj said with a cheeky grin causing everyone to look at me "i expected harry to like anal but you
y/n, nah nah very secretive girl" tobi said surprised that i was into stuff like that "what can i say lads, i'm full of surprises and no doubt if i didn't like it up the shitter harry would convince me to try it anyway" i said  "fair i probably would, but thank you for that jj, it will come in handy lad" harry said while laughing.