playlist

my girl - the temptations "i've got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl"

"i've got sunshine on a cloudy day with my girl"

don't go breaking my heart - elton john & kiki dee
"right from the start, i gave you my heart"

i got you babe - sonny & cher
"i got flowers in the spring. i got you to wear my ring"

you're the one that i want - john travolta & olivia newton-john
"you better shape up cause i need a man, and my heart is set on you"

cherry bomb - the runaways
"bad nights causing teenage blues. get down, ladies. you've got nothing to lose"

homemade dynamite - lorde
"dancing with our shoes off
know i think you're awesome, right?"

timeless - we three
"baby, when we are ninety and your brown eyes look me up... i still write these rhymes for you"

yours - ella henderson
"i wear your winter coat... the one you love to wear, so i keep feeling close to us beyond compare"

all i want - kodaline
"cause if i could see your face once more... i would die a happy man, i'm sure."

ghost of you - 5sos
"dancing through our house with the ghost of you... cleaning up today, found that old zepplin shirt you wore when you ran away."

found/tonight - ben platt & lin-manuel miranda
"and when our children tell their story, you will be found. they'll tell the story of tonight."

the next right thing - kristen bell
"i follow you around–i always have–but you've gone to a place that i can't find."

sonya alone - brittain ashford
"i remember this family. i remember their kindness. and if i never sleep again, i will stand in the dark for you. i will hold you back by force."

that's what they'll say about us - finneas
"and if you don't wake up, i'll know you tried to. i wish you could see him. he looks just like you."