-who's tommy?-

-aug. 8 2020-

-hailey-

"where did you put the cobblestone?"

"theres some in the chest next to the furnace" jess responded

i hummed in response.

a few months ago my friend had convinced me to get Minecraft after 4 years of not playing it, she said that they added lots of new things to the game. i never listened until one day I caved in, I would never admit it but is was a lot of fun.

me and my brother would play on our ps3 every day after school in middle school. but once he got into high school hanging out with your sister is lame apparently. but I missed it and even though i still played it just didn't feel the same and more boring so eventually I stopped.

"oh um tommy is streaming bye" jess exclaimed

"wait whos tommy-"

I was cut off by the sound of someone leaving the call, I quickly tabbed out of minecraft and opened twitch, typed in "tommy" the first result was a young man wait maybe not man well he looked like he was in Highschool about. I clicked on the stream and saw a him drinking coke and yelling then I turned down the volume.

"HEY BOYYSS" music softly playing in the background but could barly be heard because of the child screeching. I continued to watch the stream, and by the end of it i knew few things

1. they are playing on a server called the "dream smp"

2.tommy has a friend named tubbo and wilbur

3. he likes animal crossing music because its always playing

I opened twitter and decided to try to find this child come to think of it he may not even be old enough to have a twitter account but i wouldn't be surprised. he replied to someone named nihachu so i clicked on the profile and saw a girl with pink hair and blue eyes, similar to tommys.

I scrolled down to see the tweets she has made and then followed her.