thanks so much for the raid.

dream pov:

"thank you guys so much for watching the stream, it means a lot and we will do more jackbox soon. um so im gonna raid hannah shes really cool go show her some support she deserves it ok byeee." karls voice rang through my ears. we had been streaming jackbox for the past couple of hours and it was fun.

I was zoning out and eventually left the vc. that day I felt generous so i wanted to donate to hannah so i clicked on my chrome tab and saw a different streamer who was playing bedwars, i was confused because i thought that karl raided hannah but maybe she raided her.

i was planning on just leaving and waiting until hannah streamed again to donate and i saw her pvp skills. she was amazing and won every fight so i followed her on twitter and turned off my pc, soon falling asleep.

hailey pov:

"hannah thanks so much for the raid"  I saw and i see that a lot of people are spamming that dream was in chat they always played tricks on me but, i checked anyway. "no way dream is here thats cool" i contiued playing but i felt like i was gonna fall asleep so i read out subs and donations. "hey i made you some fanart so could you check your twitter dms" the voice rang out. "yes i will after the stream".

 after reading out a few more things i ended my stream and opened twitter to check who dmed me. but then I saw dream was following me and i got super excided. I had heard of dream from hannah and jack but they didnt talk about it much.

he dmed me too.

dreamwastaken

hey I saw your stream earlier and you are very talented and I wanted to know if you wanted to join the smp? 

sure thank you so much for the opportunity 

no problem ill whitelist u and give u the ip 

this chapter is really short sorry