jack boxers?

nov 11

TWITTER DMS

karl

hi  i  am trying to make a jackbox lobby would you like to join? it starts in 10

sure that sounds fun

great ill add you to the gc

vul liked this message

DISCORD

jackboxers: karl, quackmeister , piss, gogers, tina, snapmap, emma and vule

i didnt want to come off as annoying so i didnt say anything in chat. so waited until  karl started his stream. "we have quackity, dream, george, tina sapnap, emma and a new guest Vulepix she hasnt ever been on my stream so please be nice." the game started a few minutes later with some quiplash then survive the internet and to finish it off, mad verse city. it was pretty fun in the beginning it was sort of awkward but it got a bit better once i warmed up to them. we stayed in a call and talked a bit after stream

"bro you dont understand i can rock your shit in pvp" sapnap shouted. dream was quick to respond. "dont embarrass yourself" he scoffed "even V can agree with me right?" what? meout of everyone. weird  "no V is better than both of us" i paused no way in hell does dream think i am better than him in minecraft pvp ."uhh i dont think so" i was hesitant because i was in a bad position. 

1. say i am better and then they want to pvp 

2. i say i am worse and they still ask me to pvp 

either way I will be the one who gets their shit rocked, "yeah i think that both of you guys are better then me" dream scoffed. "you can stop lying now, you are amazing" he sounded so genuine and certain. i didnt know how to react he really thought i was that good? "no you are the king of minecraft I could never" i answered hesitantly. "fine we will see whos better" there was a pause and some noise from the other side of the call. "when are you free?"  he asked, such. a. fucking. leo.

I thought about it for a second and i decide that maybe this could be a cool stream and i could make it a youtube video that would get me lots of views. I can imagine it already 'i battled dream in minecraft...' i dont know pretty cool. "does tomorrow work?" i asked a smile growing on my face i was in fact going to rock his shit he just doesnt know it yet.

"yeah ill dm you when i wake up" he said. "oh so like 6 pm?" i joked he chucked "you know the vibes go to bed at like 5 in the morning wake up at 6 a good 11 hours of sleep" i continued "I love that for you" i am so funny. 

"of course you know his sleep schedule" sapnap said "this is my like i dont know what second time talking to him? and you live with him maybe even sleep with him so shut ur mouth" the call erupted in laughter. It wasnt even that funny but they seemed to think it was. I left a few minutes after. 

overall the night was pretty fun I had wanted to hangout with them for a while and i was happy that i could. I didnt do much later besides some editing and homework and with that i went to bed.