Nihachu??

-oct. 12 2020-

"im gonna combo his ass" i say repeatedly hitting there character quickly enough to where they wouldn't be able to hit me back.  i had been working on improving my pvp skills in minecraft in my spare time. in those few months i had also started streaming and it was quite fun to do you know, reading chat, being able to have a community to interact with. it was very fun and i had quite enjoyed it. 

i had around 10-20 average viewers and 15k followers. so i was doing pretty good for just starting. i got a donation and looked at my second monitor to see what the message was

alliewastaken

$10

when will you do a face reveal?

"allie thank you for the $10. don't know but the main reason I don't is because I don't want people to watch me for my looks ya know. but eventually i plan on doing one. 

after a while i ended then i checked twitter and saw nikki tweeted...

@ nihaachu

i am starting a new smp full of huge CCs and maybe a few small ones dm me if you want to join!

my jaw dropped, a new smp ran by the queen herself nikki. i quickly dmed her 

nikki

hello can i join?

sure i will send you the link for the google form :)

(random link)'

okie thank you

i am gonna shit my self even though i dont think ill get in the fact that nikki responded is insane. i quickly filled the form out asking about twitch username and discord ect. my eyes felt heavy so I decided to turn off my pc and go to bed.

i wake up the next day and to check discord i was an editor for  Cody Ko and boomer. Cody had a new video coming out tomorrow and i was a bit more than halfway done with it so i decide to work on that he was reacting to another cut video. this was my dream job and it got payed pretty well so wasn't complaining .

AN//this is not a safe space for boomer and cody haters

once i got done with editing i send it to cody while i was on discord i got a notification it was a friend request, so i clicked on it. it was from nikki.

my hand were sweaty and i started freaking out. i quickly accepted and she sent me a link to a discord server and i joined. there was a few noticeable people who were on the server like Hannah and puffy.

in the rules section i quickly scanned through it because i dont wanna accidently break one of the rules but it was the basic rules that you would see on a server like not nsfw or leaking the ip. then i clicked on the minecraft server section and the rules were as follows.

so this is a factions server called the treacherous smp this is the premise:

you will randomly be assigned a team

there will be 10 teams 4 people being on each team

each team will have a name, color , and 100x100 plot of land

we dont assign a plot of land you pick one 

we are still working on the teams so those will be out soon 

these are the rules for the server:

don't post about this server until we give you the go-ahead

no leaking the ip (when we release it if you do it accidentally that's fine we whitelist people)

in terms of teams/ factions if you have a problem with anyone on your team we can always change it later.

also be kind to me and the staff team we are trying to figure this out as quickly as possible :)

dm me for questions/concerns.

-sincerely Nikki <3

general chat

shubble: hello everyone!

poki: heyyy

vuelpix omg this is gonna be so much fun

kinzixx: yess

antfrost: im excited!

nikki: im glad u guys are getting along

karl: hey nikki!

tinaaa: omg hi karl

nikki: hey karl

vuelpix: nikki picked the best people for this

--------------

the fact val knew who I was was insane i loved watching her play valorant was always fun and she was so pretty, so i was so happy.

oct.13.2020

and just like that, my essay was completed. all the corrections, revisions, and editing. it was for my English class obviously. it was about how fashion mainly fast fashion has terrible effects on the environment. the class mainly focused on picking a topic and then you write an essay about it. 

it was better ones I've written. Its pretty hard, with collage, editing, and streaming. but it mange to get it done some how. in collage I was studying psychology but I was also taking a few classes to be a journalist because psychology may not be what I want to do in a few years.

i submitted it and i was nervous because the last one I did got a 93% so i wanted to keep my grades in good shape. i wanted to relax for a bit and not be at my pc so i decided to watch tv. i opened Netflix on my tv and made some popcorn. I decided to watch hunter x hunter and it was pretty good i had never watched anime, it was different but, i liked it. 

i checked the time and it was 9:23. since it was kind of early i wanted to go to bed, i usually go to bed a lot later but to day i wanted to because i was planning on going swimming tomorrow. i used to swim in elementary school and middle school but i later moved on to soccer because my school had a new team and a few of my friends were on my team.

Words:999 

( i hope your having an amazing day this chapter took way to long bc i kept procrastinating but its whatever, also her username may or may not be a pokemon)