little meow meow

hailey pov

dreamwastaken

AN//(dream right btw)

hey so when can i get on the server

whenever but you should get someone to give you a tour

oh ok i will try to find someone

your friends with hannah and jack right they could

yeah and they said yes

that works have fun

--------------------

"hey V" Hannah said. we were standing in the middle of a spruce forest with her in front of me i crouched and looked around.

my skin looked a lot difrent than me but no one knows so its fine i didnt have a split dye or brown eyes

my skin looked a lot difrent than me but no one knows so its fine i didnt have a split dye or brown eyes. I told the viewers thats what i looked like. Even though i had blond hair and green eyes.

I crouched and looked at hannah she handed me some iron tools armor and food "damn didnt know i had a sugar mommy." She scoffed and stared laughing hysterically

Foolish was on as well as boomer techno and Michael. We heard a sound indicating someone joined the vc. "Hello my little meow meows." he practically yelled. " god your loud" i went to discord to turn down his volume "get used to it he is always like that" hannah explained "i am always like what" he was getting defensive. "come on hannah what do you mean???" There was a quick second of silence. "Well um I mean loud." She was kind to him at this point because he had a netherite sword in his hand. "What no. you aren't loud at all" he switched to a piece of bread to eat. "That's what i thought" the tour continued then tina joined. "Hey guys" a bunch of greetings flew through the call and then Tina showed me her house in Kinoko kingdom and other parts of the smp.

I was trying to find a spot to put my house. Hannah showed me the frog she made and boomer tried to claim it. I took a while to figure out where I was going to put my house. I decided it would be best for the house to be close to hannahs she helped a bit with the roof and things. We messed around for a bit and then I decided to end the stream. Thanking a few donos before then.

After the stream me and Hannah planned a bedwars recording for her, me, Tina, and boomer. It was in a few days and the recording would be on hannah's channel. Then i did some homework. It was a group project with some people i was friends with. Alexis and Colton. they were both pretty chill laid back people and i liked that they did their part of the work without complaining but this next project would test to see how well we listened to his lectures about random history.

I liked history but at a certain point i think he was spewing bullshit like how the fuck was george washington's sneeky link joe jonas? i dont know either but i think it was because he was trying to be "cool" or something but it wasnt working. 

 once we finished the project i decided to play some minecraft bedwars with jess we hadnt in a while and i was missing it. "hiiiii" she screamed but it quickly got cut off and then a few seconds later she continued " its been forever how have you been with twich and all that?" we were bestfriends in middle school and high school. "oh its been great i was recently added to another server" i said, a smile plastered across my face i was proud of myself people i have watched and adored for months i was now friends with.

"oh yeah the sleep smp? right i heard about that" damn "the dream smp, your closeish" i felt bad that i wasnt talking to her as much. we continued playing and won every game, she talked about how she was getting into the simms and stardew valley and how we should play togther some time. i missed talking to her i wished she lived closer.

it was getting late so i decided to log off and go to bed. this whole not sleeping for 3 days thing hit me. you know, maybe its not healthy. 

hey everyone i hope u r having a great day remember to drink some water and idk maybe vote?  anyways this is her house

ik rly cute iconic anyways ily guys byee.