Missing and Suspicious (chap 1)

My uncle was arrested, and it's my fault.

.

.

.

Izu's pov

I had ran into the station and to the holding cells, ignoring the reception entirely. People were screaming after me, I think, but I wasn't paying attention. It was getting harder to breathe and I was freaking out. Why is he in here? He shouldn't be in here. He hasn't committed any crime I know of. 

I'm almost to the last cell when arms grab me from behind. I try to slip out but I can't. My breathing is becoming more erratic and I can't calm down. What did he do? Did they call anyone else? Is this a false accusation? What was he even charged with? It doesn't make sense. I kept trying to get out of their arms. I need to see him. 

"KID- K...D...STOP....WE.....STOP.....STRUGGLING...NOT...HELPING"

Izuku, calm down. Breathe. Listen to what they're saying. If you get arrested too you can't do anything to help. I turned around and looked at who was holding me. It was a police officer, but I recognized them. Holy shit this is the police station where Tsukauchi works. They don't seem to recognize me.

I start to close my eyes and focus on my heart beat. I hear it, that's not really a good thing, but it's okay. I just need to calm down. I can't have a panic attack in the middle of a police station. Who knows what I'd say. Worse scenario I'd get caught, or I'd hurt someone. Less bad scenario, I end up curling into myself and won't be able to do anything.

In times like these you need to keep calm. A cool head will help you understand. Okay, breathe, in, out, in, out, like that. Calm down, Izuku, you can do it. After a minute or so I opened my eyes and calmed down enough to handle the situation. They don't need to know how much this affects me. 

Mido- "Where's John, and one what accusation was he taken in?"

Cop- "Who are you?"

Mido- "His nephew. I was the number called to report his arrest. So, by law you have to tell me why he is being held here."

Cop- "He was arrested for the kidnapping of Izuku Midoriya."

My heart stopped. Did he just say Izuku Midoriya? That's me. How would he kidnap me? He didn't do anything. Great false accusations. Wait, why am I not being taken away as well? I'm Izuku Midoriya. Meaning they don't even know what I look like. So how would he be arrested on these charges. This isn't how law enforcement works. 

A child first gets announced as missing, then as the police search possible suspects are arrested and questioned. But they didn't call John a suspect, they never said he was under suspicion. How are they so sure he kidnapped Izu- well me, if I'm right here. Free as a bird. Something's wrong with this. 

Mido- "He was arrested under baseless allegations? Or do you have actual reason to suspect."

Cop- "The parents came forward, stated their child was missing and they knew who had him."

Mido- "Where's said child?"

Cop- "We don't know."

Mido- "When did he go missing?"

Cop- "When he was-"

Tsuk- "I apologize but that is on a need to know basis, and you aren't part of that category."