Admit. (chap 9)

The morning after was peaceful, all things considering. Iida didn't know how to feel about the situation. Here he was, in the hospital, the morning after the incident, sitting in bed. He tried not to think about what caused him to be tied to medical machines, but that proved to be difficult. He just encountered one of the most dangerous villains of current time, and he had the bright idea to fight him. It backfired, of course, one doesn't just get away unscaved from that. His right arm that was currently in a sling furthered that statement. 

Todoroki had been put in the same room as him. He explained what happened after he left him with Native and Manual. Iida didn't know what to think about the vigilante. He saved his life, yes, but what he was doing was illegal. However, he did just try to kill someone, so he wasn't in the position to judge. If anything, Salvare was a better hero than he was. That was a fact the teen had trouble swallowing.

Currently, Tsukuachi had just arrived at the hospital. He needed to question the two boys on the event. Truthfully, he wished to be on the search, but duty calls, as one says. The room number the detective had to be at was 403- 4th floor, 3rd room from the main staircase. He would never admit it, but he was worried about what he'd find out. They found blood at the scene. Blood that they couldn't identify. 

When he arrived at the door he knocked then entered. The chief of police would be arriving shortly after him. The room was simple. Cream colored walls, white ceiling, light blue medical curtains in between the beds, an overall average hospital room. Todoroki and Iida were sitting upwards with full attention towards the man. Tsukuachi thought he'd might as well start the questioning before the chief came in to explain what would happen next. 

Tsuk- "My name is Detective Naomasa Tsukuachi. I will be questioning you on last night's events. I expect you to tell the truth and nothing but the truth. My quirk allows me to know whether you are lying or not, so please cooperate with me. Now, both of you, state your name's and occupation."

Tsukuachi took a seat and held up his clip board. He was to fill out the sheet he made previous to his visit. He made a habit of organizing a paper before hand to make his life easier, luckily he could use the same format while only changing the questions. Both students looked at each other before nodding.

Iida- "My name is Tenya Iida, and I am a class 1-A student of UA's hero course."

Todo- "Shoto Todoroki. Class 1-A hero course student. UA High school."

Tsuk- "Alrighty then. Iida, we'll start with you considering you were there before Todoroki. Is that alright?"

Iida- "Yes."

Tsuk- "Alright then. When you first arrived at the scene, what did you see?"

Iida- "Native was sat against the wall, bleeding. He looked in pain, tired, and unable to move. Stain was standing above him with his sword raised. Before he could swing it down and kill Native, I attacked first."

Tsukuachi scribbled on his notepad.

Tsuk- "Alright. What happened afterwards?"

Iida- "He dodged. We fought for a bit, but in a few minutes I was on the ground with a sword in my shoulder. When he was about to do the finishing blow... He came."

Tsuk- "Salvare?"

Iida- "Yes... I think so. I don't know what he's supposed to look like but it was a vigilante. He was wearing a mask. I thought he was a hero at first but I was proven wrong right after. He was small, so I thought he was young. I told him to leave but he didn't. He kicked Stain away from me, and guarded me. Stain started to fight with him."

Tsuk- "Can you tell me the state of him? The vigilante I mean."

Iida- "He seemed exhausted. Maybe injured, I couldn't tell from being on the floor. My vision was getting a bit blurred. Oh, Stain had paralyzed me. I don't know how bu-"