Wait, did you say Deku? (chap 4)

No one's pov

*Beep Beep Beep*

*GASP*

Izuku shot up from his makeshift bed. He clutched his chest as he tried to steady his breathing. He was confused on what exactly that dream was about. Why was he there, well every age of him there. Everyone he knew in some way was present as well. It was frightening. They were right there. Right in front of him. They were so so close, yet he couldn't reach.  

Either the dream was telling him something, or it was just there to fuck with his mind. Izuku sighed as he got up from the sheets. They were drenched in sweat and so was he. He took off his clothes and changed into something new. He ignored it. He didn't have time to figure out one of the games his mind plays at night. He needed to find answers. 

He groaned in annoyance. He needed equipment, equipment he doesn't have in this shabby run down apartment building. He put on a hoodie, and got a face mask and glasses. It's suspicious but if he was going to get what he needed he might as well buy a disguise. He walked out of the building, making sure no one was around. 

He started walking to the city. There were more people and cops, but at least it'd be easier to lose them in a crowd. He avoided any pros or police he saw on the way. It took longer getting there considering he had to take multiple detours, but he made it. He went into a Costume store and bought a red wig, black contact lenses, clothes, nail polish, and more makeup. 

He has been covering the mark on his wrist for as long as he could remember. When he got it, it was by clothes and such, but now that he has money, it's by make up. He had to do anything to make sure they didn't know it was him. Wearing a wig, contacts, and make up didn't seem that bad. 

Leaving the store and getting into a random alley, he started to strip. Removing his clothes, glasses, face mask, and shoes. He found a large mirror in the trash, it was a but dirty but it'd do. First off he started with the unruly poof he called hair. He combed through his hair and slicked it back. After putting on the cap and wig he put in the contacts. 

Now onto his features. He covered up his freckles with light foundation. He wore baggy clothes that would hide his figure, and sneakers that added a couple inches to his height. Adding some random marks and scars with make up. His green eyebrows were filled in a dark red. He painted his nails black and dipped the tip of his fingers in some black eye shadow. He teleported his old get up into his house. 

People would instantly assume his quirk had something to do with his hands. It'd make it easier on him. When you're looking for a suspect, you look for the general information. Example, hair color, height, size, hair cut. No one has time to match a picture to a face with so many people around. Izuku attached a spare voice changer to a face mask and went on his way.

The red wig had completely straight hair, it went to his shoulders. It was styled in a half up half down. He had a tattoo of an infinity symbol on his neck. He put scars on his hands. They would start at the edges of his palms and cross over to the back of his hand. His middle finger on his left hand had one scar that started at the finger tip and went all the way down to the middle of his palm. He figured this was enough. 

He continued walking, this time without the glasses. He walked with confidence. If you act too reclined people will give you a second look. Same for confidence, but you wouldn't expect someone running from the police to be walking like that. And that was the point. To play the part that would attract the least amount of wrong attention.

He put his hands in his pant pockets and laid back a bit. His back was still straight, but his shoulders were slouched in a relaxed way. It made him seem taller, but not enough to look uncomfortable. He had used the makeup to make him look a bit older, but it was very difficult considering he's no professional. He used some brown eye shadow very lightly to darken his brighter, young features.