Knock Knock (chap 8)

Right as the metal clashed a wave of ice erupted in between the two. In sync, they both jumped off the ice and pushed back to the walls of the alley, holding onto the stone to stay stable. Instantly both turned their heads to see the idiot who decided to interrupt. Todoroki set a glare at the two. He wasn't backing down.

The situation wasn't exactly ideal for any of them. It was two on one for all sides. A hero in training, an ex vigilante turned villain, and a vigilante wanted all across Japan. All 3 began battling it out. Salvare was fighting quirkless. He could easily get recognized by Todoroki if he used it, especially with the absurd amount of theories he makes.

A three-way battle was quick to come. Salvare started off first. He leaped off of the wall and straight towards Stain. He managed to kick him straight in the face before falling. He flipped and landed on the top of a dumpster. Stain had landed straight into the ground. That was going to hurt tomorrow, if there was one that is.

Todoroki sent even more ice out. He tried to encase them both but they jumped out the way. Stain was quick to appear right in front of Todoroki, kneeing him in the face and nicking him with a small blade. Todoroki was about to counter before he felt himself freeze in place. He couldn't move his body.

Salvare clicked his teeth. Though it was beneficial if Todoroki didn't get involved, he still cared about his classmate to an extent. They had spoken a lot during the sports festival and even fought really well. He had respect for the two-toned boy. Though he was a bit rude, brash, and had the social knowledge of a newborn, he was someone Salvare knew and cared for, so when he saw Stain about to finish the kill, he wasn't happy.

Salvare instantly rushed forward and rolled on the ground. He set his forearm to the floor and pushed up the rest of his body. Both his feet made contact with Stain's chin. The hero killer flew backwards, landing on his back.

Salv- "I TOLD YOU! YOU WONT BE HURTING ANYONE!"

Todoroki was in slight awe. His enemy was standing right in front of him, protecting him. Even if there was a chance of Todoroki breaking free and stabbing him in the back. Salvare wasn't blindly trusting him however. He was completely on guard. He also knew that the zuko-Elsa crossover wouldn't be moving soon enough to hurt him.

Todoroki was blood type O, just like the vigilante in front of him. Salvare took a few minutes to break free, using methods of conversation and distraction to buy him time. Todoroki was just turned paralyzed. Salvare had a few minutes.

Stain grumbled in annoyance as he got up. He rubbed the bottom of his chin, glaring in fury. He was a little disoriented which bought them a few seconds. Salvare began to whisper under his breath to the teen behind him.

Salv- "His quirk let's him paralyze anyone he drinks the blood of. Don't let him cut you or get too close. You don't be able to take him."

Before the boy could even respond Salvare was back on his feet. He jumped up and crashed his fist into Stain. He managed to move, barely, out of the way. The punch ended up hitting the man in the shoulder rather than the mark. They were running out of time.

In a battle of stamina Stain would win. He was way more experienced and had a quirk perfect for the situation. Salvare was essentially quirkless. Though his pain tolerance and ability to fight through injury was helpful, Stain had the same skill.

Salvare had a few small cuts along his body, multiple bruises, and maybe even damaged bones. Stain was worse off, mainly because he underestimated Salvare near the beginning. He had a similar situation to the other except he definitely had a concussion and broken bones. Even with the state of his body, Stain did not, at all, show that he was tired. This left Salvare in a bad situation. He hadn't eaten or rested properly for a few days, his mind was overworked on taking down Averta. He was not in his best condition to start with, and now it was worse.