"You corrupt hero" (Chap 12)

Mido- "So what do you suppose we do?"

Zawa- "Let's start with any information you know that might be useful. I want the whole story."

Mido- "I'll pass, this isn't therapy."

Zawa- "You need to work with me kid."

Mido- "Listen you practically already know everything. Anything else is personal experience and I don't need your pity right now."

Zawa- "Fine. Regardless we need a plan, so what do you think we should do?"

Mido- "Firstly, we need to go where I was staying, both locations. It'll take some time to get to my home so we can hold that off, but we need to get to the temporary place in Mustafu."

Zawa- "What's there?"

Mido- "Everything."

Aizawa looked a tad bit skeptical but he wasn't in the position to be asking too many questions. All the hero could do was nod and follow the whims of the teen in front of him. 

Zawa- "Give me the address, I'll go."

Mido- "Alone? No way."

Zawa- "Oh so you're in condition to leave that couch?"

Mido- "Doesn't matter, you don't know what is in there or where anything is. You don't even know what we need to get."

Zawa- "Then you can tell me."

Mido- "Don't make things difficult, I can handle a little pain."

Zawa- "A little? You're entire body is covered in some sort of injury."

Mido- "Aizawa, I'm not playing around, I need to go with you. Partnership, remember? You're the one going in blind this whole situation, so you need to trust me to be your eyes."

Zawa- "Fine, but I'm carrying you."

Mido- "Absolutely not."

.

.

.

Tsukuachi sighed to himself as he uncuffed the man in front of him and sat down in his chair. They were currently in his office, it being private and all. 

John- "Thanks. Now, let's get down to business. Anything said from here on out is only between the two of us, off books. This is only to help my nephew out, that's it."

Tsuk- "Agreed."

John- "Good. Just so you know, I recorded that."

Tsuk- "Literally how, you shouldn't even have your phone on you."

John- "Haha, you're funny. Anyways, let's get down to business. What do you want to know?"

Tsuk- "Everything."

.

.

.

Aizawa ended up carrying Izuku. The teen complained the whole time and would shift to piss off the older man, but every time he moved Aizawa would "accidentally" stumble and cause some pressure on his injuries. Izuku learned his lesson and relied on his voice box to do the rest. They got to the apartment complex fairly quickly, they went by car. Still, the short amount of walking needed was done by Aizawa carrying the other piggy back style, a princess carry got him a punch to the cheek-

The second Aizawa stepped foot into the floor the vigilante occupied he sighed. 

Mido- "What? Don't like my humble abode?"