Bone Deep

[No Man's Land - Day 88.3]

Doe eyes stared at him from across the room, a river of goosebumps crawled down his spine. To say she was a goddess was an understatement; the layer of thin gold her skin was embedded with was made to entice wandering hands, but her beautiful dark eyes could pin anyone down. There was nothing to complain about when she could make your heart skip by just staring.

His eyes trailed her semi-nude figure, tracing and admiring every curve within his head. They fell to her feet as they teasingly tip-toed closer to him; his mouth broke into a smirk.

"Interested in the product?" She giggled, gliding a single digit from her mid-thigh to the hem of her underwear.

Saliva pooled in his mouth, clogging the back of his throat, and the beating inside his chest turned into an irregular symphony. Before he could utter a word, she ushered him closer with a curl of her thin finger. The woman wasn't saying it, but she demanded attention. Deep lust reflected inside cloudy green eyes, his lips curling with content.

For the second time that day, Jeremiah gave her exactly what she wanted, moving closer until the two were face to face. A hand slid over her bare hip, prompting a sly grin from his partner; Ree's sensuality was driving him against a wall. With a tilt of his head, his mouth was hovering over her plump ones, "I almost feel conflicted, Reese. Do I let you take the lead, or do I make you do what I want?"

She grinned before rising on her tip-toes to press a quick kiss on his lips, "Who said I was going to let you?" Her voice whispered, kissing him again but this time more desperately; not giving a chance for them to begin slow and build up. He cupped her face, reciprocating the same energy and more. His lips moving from hers down to her neck, immediately nipping at whatever skin he'd find—leaving dark-colored smears behind as the two found the bed making a mess of it.

Breathless.

Small mewls rumbled from her throat, practically begging him to tear her to pieces.

Jeremiah poured his confidence into each move he made, and because of that, it was impossible to feel he wasn't as experienced as he would've wanted. Every coming-of-age experience he had ever yearned to have was outside the labyrinth, a place he'd never escaped. So, the actions he was portraying now resembled that of hungry felines. He was doing things he had never done without caring how rough he was being unless she said something about it.

And, honestly, she wasn't complaining.

Her helpless figure trembled under his, fingers digging into whatever skin she could grasp. The possibility of there being wounds didn't faze him. Instead, it egged him on to continue to do what he was doing.

Time didn't exist in her state of pleasure; it went in loops. Just kept happening over and over. All she knew when it was over was that her brain was a cloudy mess of overflooding chemicals; signals that made her body feel lightweight, every inch of skin was tingling and hot. Her heart irregularly raced, her lungs feel struggled to maintain air. It felt as if she was collapsing upon herself but in the most fantastic way possible.

His breathless body laid over her as they took a moment to regain their breath, trying to find new fresh oxygen within the heap of boiling air. She dug her face into his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his abdomen. He shifted around in order to press a trail of passionate kisses down her throat.

Reese's lips curled up, her nose scrunched at the tickling sensation created against her skin. Still shaking fingers slithered through his black hair, kissing his shoulder, "Quite a night, huh?"

Her lover grinned and raised his head to press a kiss on her plump lips, "Quite a night." He agreed, proceeding to hover over the woman, observing every single one of her features.