prolougue。

Gorou works in a coffee shop as a barista.

He often says anything on his mind which results him calling out rude customers.

However he still managed to keep his job.

He didn't expect anything special to happen at all—it was just a normal coffee shop after all.

🍥

Y/N is a book worm.

She likes books as it disconnects her from reality.

"People bothers me sometimes,books are more reasonable to be with." She says.

She has very few friends and enjoys reading her book in a coffee shop.

Just like Gorou,she didn't expect anything special to happen—it was just a normal coffee shop.

What happens if those two clash together?

🍥

Y/N often gets so focused on her book she didn't realise she had to pay the bills.

Gorou,watching this from the counter top,found this cute.

Gorou was forced to deliver the coffee Y/N ordered to her table one time.

He was lost in words when he saw her up-close he blurted out "Wow you're so pretty."

Which caused him to be very flustered and began to apologise while bowing.

Y/N however found this cute.

🍥

Gorou knows that he was very inlove with
Y/N.

However Y/N does not feel anything but a platonic liking towards the barista.

How would they build up their love?

🍥

End of prologue.