𝙤𝙣𝙚

————————————

   ————————————

Gorou was on his way to the public library to return a book for Kazuha.

Originally,Thoma was suppose to return the book however he had 'sudden errands' he had to run therefore putting the request onto Gorou.

He didn't get why he had to do it but he didn't exactly mind anyway.

After setting foot on the library he wanted to return it on the librarian's desk. Unfortunately,she was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly a girl with long brown hair and green eyes came,which he assumes is the librarian.

She wore a purple rose clip on her hair and a purple knitted jacket along with a white dress,there a clip badge written with her name on it; 'Lisa'.

She noticed Gorou and smiled.

"My,aren't you adorable" she flirted,which made Gorou let out a nervous laugh. "I'm so sorry for making you wait here,there has been so many people who did not return their books that I wished I was Zeus and zapped them with thunder to make them remember again." Lisa said rubbing her forehead.

Her saying out her wish made Gorou nervous. No wonder Kazuha wanted to return it so quickly. Gorou gave the book and thanked her.

Just as he was about to leave he saw a familiar looking girl down the library isle. He followed.

Who was the girl? Well it wasn't any other than Y/N herself.

She was climbing up the ladder to get a book she wishes to read.

Y/N often would spend a lot of time here in the library.

She was about to reach the book but a big book was somehow stuck to it. It fell once she got the book she wanted to read out.

It made a loud thump not on the floor but poor Gorou's head.

"Ow..." he said rubbing his forehead.

Y/N quickly got down and got down to Gorou. "Oh no I'm so sorry."

She removed his hands and tried to check to see if there was wound. The sudden action made Gorou turned red. A few seconds,Y/N realised the blushing boy looked familiar.

"Hey..." she said "you're the barista guy from that one cafe down the street!"

"Wha—" it took Gorou by surprise. "H-How did you know me?!"

"Well people don't often call me pretty,and you stared at me a lot." She shrugged.

"I stare—You noticed?!?!" Gorou said making him blush even more,but this time is from embarrassment.

"I thought it was creepy but i sort of gotten used to it."

Gorou hung his head. "Sorry..."

"Wait—are these ears?" Y/N asked when she saw slightly messy hair and Gorou quickly covered it.

"Ah—never mind." She said.

The two ended up talking and walking around the library isle.

After an hour or so,Y/N realised she had to go.

"Well,I'll see you later then Gorou. Bye bye!" She waved at him and he waved back dreamily.

"Oh I almost forgot!" She said. She gave him a folded paper which he opened and had a phone number written on it.

"That's my number. I thought we could talk more through phone." She said,it made Gorou feel giddy.

They set they're goodbyes and Gorou exited the library skipping all the way.

🍥

Gorou skipped only to see Thoma outside his house.

"Well? Did you talk to her? Did'ja had fun?"

It took Gorou a moment to process the whole situation. He gasps.

"You planned all this!" He pointed at Thoma and Thoma laughed. "Well I noticed you were staring at the girl alot so it didn't took much to realise that you liked her." He shrugged.

"Wh—I was that obvious?? And how did you know she was going to be there."

"I used to go to that library with Kazuha before and noticed her so I assumed she went there daily."

Gorou grunted.

Thoma patted Gorou's shoulder. "Sorry,I hope i didn't went to far. But hey,it was a success right?"

Gorou grinned. "Got her number."

Gorou thanked Thoma and went away to his apartment.

He laid on his bed for a moment not knowing if he should talk to her or something.

After a few self debating,he texted 'Hi' but was hesitating whether to send or not.

"Gorou! I'm home!" It was Kazuha and Gorou jolted resulting him accidentally sending the message.

"Sorry I was late,had to work double shift. Thoma said that he told you to return the book,did everything go okay with the librarian?"

"Uh—yeah,why?"

Kazuha sighed in relief. "Oh thank god." Not answering Gorou's question and left to go to his room.

Gorou checked his phone and Y/N online and 'seen' the message. She's now typing and Gorou is biting his fist.

。。。

Y/N <3 : Hi! You must be the barista guy! I was just about to text you lol

。。。

Gorou laid back in relief and texted back.

🍥

Gorou went to sleep with butterflies in his stomach. He's happy that he finally is able to talk to the girl he likes.

Y/N fell asleep with a weird fuzzy feeling but she ignored it.

Maybe soon she'll start to recognise those feelings.

🍥