𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

——————————————

——————————————

"So you were finishing some report for your college for more than a month but when you were on your way to hand it in, all of that blew away with a strong wind?" Gorou sum your explanation.

You nodded. "Yeah,I'm sorry I haven't been checking my phone to reply to your messages. You're probably mad..." Your voice flatter away.

Gorou shook his head as soon as he felt your mood went down. "No I'm not mad at all! I'm fact,I'm glad!"

"Glad?" You asked.

"Uhm...we'll..." Gorou didn't want to explain about what Scaramouche said—about him saying you might be dead.

He couldn't sleep for a few days thinking that you have passed away. Seeing you alive still breathing,your s/c skin still warm with the sun glistening on it made him feel relief.

You covered you face in the palm of your hands. "I don't know what to tell Professor Zhongli now. I don't think he'll believe me or maybe he'll end up ranting about the wind god."

"I believe you." Gorou said. "I'll follow you,like I'm a wittiness and I can support you explanation."

"Really?? You really don't have too—"

"But I want too! I missed you a lot I want to spend more time with you!!" He said suddenly holding your hand tight.

The sudden actions made your blood rush up your face. You could feel your face heating up.

It took Gorou a moment to realise what he did. He let go of your hand. "I'm sorry!!" He said, flustered.

He ended up following you anyway. It wasn't a bother. You're quite fond of his presence.

+

While waiting for a bus to go on instead, a dog appeared at the side of the bus stop.

Gorou leaned down. "Woof!"

You looked at him weirdly.

"Woof!!" The dog replies.

Gorou gasps. "Don't say that about Y/N!" He immediately stood up and put his hand on your shoulder.

+

A bus finally came and Gorou stopped glaring at the dog.

He sat down beside you. "What a rude dog!" He huffed.

"Uh what did it say about me?" You asked.

Gorou shook his head. "It's a hurtful insult, I prefer not to say for your sake."

You nodded even though you don't get how he speaks 'dog language'.

"But Y/N, you're an amazing person! Make sure you don't let anyone tell you other wise!!"

You laughed and thanked him. You found him really cute. Your fuzzy feeling of him grew.

You cupped his cheek and said. "You too are amazing, Gorou." You grin.

Rip Gorou he died from being flustered so hard and went to heaven.

🍥