𝙨𝙞𝙭

————————

————————

Both you and Gorou hung out.

He first asked you where to go but you never exactly go to many places except the library, coffee shop and your college so you leave the plans all to Gorou.

He showed you to so many places. Places that you haven't even seen before. What brought you more comfort is the park where there are a lot of dogs and cats to be seen.

"Thoma often takes me here." He said smiling. "It's usually my comfort place other than the coffee shop. I become more relaxed, I hope it gives you the same comfort too at least."

The usual coffee shop is the last place you hung out in. It was raining heavily when you were about to leave.

"I can help you go back home—"

"It's okay, Gorou." You said, smiling.

"Are you sure? You might get sick." He asked

He looked worried.

"No really it's fine, I live not so far from here, besides—" you take his hand and smile softly. "—you've done quite alot for me today. I feel calm."

It made Gorou blushed. After realising what you did your face started to get red as well.

"Well—uh—today is fun!" You said. "I—see you later!"

"Ah!—Uhm be safe!!" He called out.

You run away in embarrassment. You never often do such a bold act. You never have felt such emotions towards someone as well.

Is it that maybe...?

You shook the topic off, at least for now. Maybe you should ask some of your friends about this. Hopefully they would help.

You ran and ran until you reach your apartment. Hope fully you won't be sick.

It would suck if you would.
.
.
.
.

🍡

You got sick.

"Dear god Y/N you're so reckless to run in the rain." Kaeya said shaking his head.

"I didn't want to get Gorou so worked up over me too much." You said.

"I don't think he would feel that way. He seems to have a great time, especially helping you." Kaeya reassured.