𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

—————————————

—————————————

You arrived at your college.

Both of you went inside. There was an awkward silent between the both of you, luckily Gorou's curiousity pops up and decided to ask you;

"So you worked on this assignment alone?"

"Ah no—I was partnered up with my friend, Kaeya."

He tilted his head. You could see his ears were flopping. "Kaeya?"

"He's a friend of mine during high school. We somehow got in the same college. But now he's becoming more awkward then he used to though..."

Gorou wanted to ask another question but the elevator made a ding sound. They've arrived at theyre floor.

You are infront of the classroom door,took a moment and entered.

"Mr.Zho—"

"Thank you, Kaeya for bringing the assignment for Y/N—Y/N! What are you doing here?"

"Huh?" You said in confusion.

"Kaeya here said that you were sick so you couldn't send in the papers."

You looked at Kaeya and he laughed to break the tension.

"Ah uh maybe I forgot to tell her—anyways out we go thank you sir!"

He pushed you out the classroom.

"Kaeya wh—me? Sick? Please explain."

Kaeya scratched his chin. "Hmm~ should I?"

You glared at him arms crossed. He chuckled.

"Okay okay fine. See, the wind is strong and well I obvious know the wind does not like you since you're always so clumsy when it's windy so I reprinted the pages and send it while the original one blows away."

"Why couldn't you just tell me that you'll send it instead of giving me a 4 second breakdown??"

"Cause you won't end up meeting each other—"
Kaeya points at you and Gorou. "—and he'll think you're dead confirmed"

"Dead?"

"Wait—how did you know that??"  Gorou asked, flustered.

Kaeya shrugged. "I was by the cashier and you gossip loud."

Gorou covered his face in embarrassment.

"Well I'm gonna go now. Since both of you are free it wouldn't hurt to go on a little date hm?" Kaeya said.

"Wh—date—"

"See you soon, Y/N~"

Kaeya left leaving the two of you alone.

"Well I mean...he's right. We could go somewhere now that we're outside together no?"

"You want to go on a date?" You bluntly asked.

"Ah—no! I mean—like a hangout—but—a date—gahh!!" He wrapped his hand on his head.

You laughed finding how cute he is being flustered.

"Sure Gorou" you smiled making him slowly smile too.

Gorou's phone started to ring. "Who is that?" You asked.

"Ah it's a friend of mine. This won't take long."

"Okay I'll wait for you by the elevator." You said walking away.

He picked up the phone. "Gorou!!" It was Yoimiya on call. "Where are you?? You're suppose to be at archery practice right now! Kojou Sara has been asking me so many times where you were and now she's giving me a death glare!!" She shout-whispered.

"Sorry Yoimiya I have an important event to attend to."

"Huh?? Archery practice is basically everything to you. Is it more important than this?" She asked, shocked to hear Gorou saying this.

Gorou looked at Y/N who was humming a music,moving around by the elevator.

He smiled. "Yeah it is."

"Spending time with her is more important than anything in the world."

"And I would spend every minute for her."

🍥