𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

——————————————

——————————————

Gorou was growing anxious about you. You weren't replying to any of his messages—even his ears were starting to get droopy thinking that you thought he was being a creep.

"Maybe she's just busy." Thoma said,shrugging his shoulders.

"Thoma's right." Kokomi said wiping out the cups. "I mean you had fun talking in the library,there's no way she would ignore an amazing person like you."

"She might be going on a vacation and left her phone?" Ayaka thought aloud.

"Or she's dead." A new worker—Scaramouche said who overheard theyre conversation.

"Scaramouche!!" They all said unison except for Gorou who's ears become more droopy after the new barista said that.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes. "I don't get payed enough just to hear some furry get worked over a girl." He said and walked away.

Everyone glared at Kazuha,since he was the one who suggested the job to Scaramouche.

"I-I'll talk some senses to him.." Kazuha raised his hand in defeat and walked to the direction where Scaramouche went.

"Don't listen to that weird-bowl-haircut guy,Gorou." Yoimiya said as she patted his back.

Although Scaramouche's words still ran through his head and the more he thought about it. The more terrified and worried he is about you.

+

"It's so windy outside..." You said looking through the window.

"Hey Y/N,can I take a look at the papers for the assignment?" Kaeya asking, bringing you back to reality.

"Huh? What for?"

"To check mistakes. You know how careless you can get with long essays." He smirked.

You rolled your eyes and gave it to him. He gave it back the next day.

+

Today is the day you're suppose to send in your assignment.

You tuck it in safely in a file although no matter what precautions you take,life will always be unpredictable.

The sidewalks were wonky. Some of the bricks were misplaced and uneven. It caused you to trip and fall. You dropped your file but so many people were surrounding you.

Why the hell are there so many people during the weekends?!? We don't even have much attractions here!!  You thought to yourself.

You finally found your file but it was open and ripped. Some of the papers were flying out too,due to the strong wind.

You tried to get the papers as they fly but were too late. The papers are all now getting crumpled by the cars in the road.

You sat on your knees in the sidewalk with only  one to three papers in your hand.

You did not cry although you felt sad. All your hardwork down the drain. You decided to go on a small walk to shrug off the sad feeling even if it did hurt.

I guess the wind god had something against me  You chuckled to yourself.

+

You walked around at a park filled with Sakura trees. The ground was filled with the petals—so many petals that you could almost swim in it.

You looked up seeing the petals fall like it was raining Sakura flowers.

You looked to your left and you could see a familiar fellow who passed by you.

He also looked at you as soon as you did and it didn't took you a long time to realise who it was.

"Gorou."

His face broke into smile. It was brighter than the sun shining above.

"Y/N!!"

🍥