𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

Waking up to my alarm I got up and started to get ready for school.
I went downstairs after getting changed and my mama and papa were eating breakfast.

''Morning papa'' I kissed him on the cheek as same as mama.
I got a message and look at my phone it was Olivia.

ᒪIᐯ❤️: morning,meet me by your locker we have art first
ᗰE- okay x

I grabbed my bag and school things and headed into the car. Kissing my mama goodbye I started to walk into the school and waiting for Olivia.
Hands wrapped around me and I jumped into surprise but calmed down because it was Liv.

''You scared the freak out of me'' I said still breathing heavily from the scare.

''I'm sorry'' she smiled.

''We better best getting to art then'' I said as I caught her hand and skipped to our lesson.

Again I had to introduce myself its a bit annoying but it will be over soon. I sat next to Liv again and we had to draw a flower.

I was always good at art. My favorite thing about it s when I express what I'm feeling which is mostly happiness.
As I and Liv were doing our work the door barged open with a bang.

GOD, WE GOING TO DIE!!

''Dante Xavier I suppose Russo isn't in today so why are you late'' the teacher said awaiting for their answer as he was tapping his feet on the floor.

Wait I recognise those names.

''Liv are those the ones you were on about'' I asked she was silent but nodded her head.
Oh
OHOh my
RIP I'm officially going to die

''Sorry sir things were going on'' Xavier said. He was good-looking but looked as if I looked at him he would throw a banana at me.

"And what things was you doing?" The teacher asked.

''oh you know sir just in the toilet having you know what do you want me to explain how I was on the toilet too'' Dante said while everyone bust out laughing.

The teacher shook his head in disgust and waved his hand to tell them to sit down.
They walked around the classroom guessing to their seat.

And guess what they bloody sat right in front of us.

''Your new right'' I looked up to Dante looking at me with a grin.

''Um yeh my name is Anastasia but Ana for short I mean you can still call m by my full name but it's up to you I mean- ''

I was cut off by Olivia's mouth and I remembered I was speaking too much. dammit.

''I'm sorry'' I blushed and looked down.

''Aw it's okay sunshine its nice to meet you im Dante and this is Xavier '' he smiled and I looked at Xavier who smiled and waved.
I smiled back and they turned away because Mr grumpy pants told them off.

His name isn't that but he is very moody he probably hasn't had any apple juice today.
❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

The class soon ended and I had to go to my locker but I told Liv to wait in the cafeteria and wait because sometimes I take forever.

After putting the books I no longer need into my locker I drew a little rose on it. the reason is that every time I go to my locker I draw little something and when it's finished it would look amazing.