Home

S͜͡t͜͡e͜͡f͜͡a͜͡n͜͡o͜͡s͜͡  p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡

A week has passed and we have found some leads to where Alexander might be. He keeps moving around and hiding like the scared man he is.

Today we get to go home and I can see Anna she has phoned every day and I loved hearing her voice. When I come back I took her to see her parents. They are still safe in m unit and so I think Anna should see them because she misses them.

A couple of hours later I arrived back home and headed my way to Anna.I knocked on her door waiting for a reply.

The door wasn't even fully open and she jumped into my arms with me catching her straight away. She constantly keeps kissing my cheek and telling me how much she missed me.

''I missed you to baby come on I have a surprise for you'' she smiled and locked her door and we headed to my car.

she put her seat belt on and looked at mine reminding me to put it on. I never usually would because I didn't have anything to live for but now I have Anastasia to live for.

''Where are we going Stefano?'' She asked.

I looked at her and back to the road.''You'll see'' I replied.

After a couple of minutes and Anna nagging me to tell me where we are going, we arrived to see her parents.

''Come on baby'' I opened the car door for her as we made out way to the house. We entered and Anna gasp.

''MAMA PAPA OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU'' Anna shouted and it put a smile on her parent's face as they embraced her into a hug.

''Thank you for bringing her Stefano'' Her father said. I nodded my head.

''Anna ill wait in the car'' I kissed her head and she mouthed a thank you and started speaking to her parents.

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:
When Stefano went out I hugged my mama and papa again.

''Honey how have you been?'' my papa asked.

''I have been great Stefano having looked after me I can't wait till you come back home I have missed you guys'' I replied with a tear coming down on my cheek.

We spoke about school and what I have been up too but it was soon time to go with Stefano back home.

''Bye mama and papa I love and miss you'' I shouted as they waved from the window.

''You okay baby?'' Stefano asked. I nodded and he started driving.

Vote comment and share 🤍