Revenge

S͜͡e͜͡c͜͡r͜͡e͜͡t͜͡ u͜͡n͜͡k͜͡n͜͡o͜͡w͜͡n͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡

I was put away to hide until Alex has died. I just hope she grows to become a fighter and stays strong I hope she kills Alexander.

''Don't worry boss she's stronger then ever now'' I was cut out of my thoughts to Xavier speaking. I nodded and waited patiently.

''I love you Anastasia'' I whispered.

2 months later
A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

It's been 2 months since the ball and so much has changed. I have been training every day to become a mafia leader of what Stefano has built. I think of him every day and night and cry even if I have no tears left I feel empty.

I am still that girl who would drink apple juice and make people happy but now I am that and stronger and the highest mafia leader going.

And right now I am plotting revenge to kill Alexander Russo.He doesn't even deserve that name.

''Boss we have locations on Alex he is in the state but in a building not too far from here'' Dante poke as we were waiting for answers.

''Great Xavier get every one of our men around and I want you Dante to block every camera for them to not see us'' I explained as they nodded their heads.

''Oh, and I will be the one to kill the bastard myself'' they smiled as we all went into the cars. I have been waiting for this day for 2 months. We started driving off to him. When we left the ball that night I wouldn't stop crying until Dante told me I was head of the mafia and I knew I could get my revenge on Alex for what he had done to my love.

Have an hour later we arrived at the building. It wasn't all fancy it looked like almost no one was in there but I know that he's in there not expecting us.

''Remember the plan boys'' they nodded and walked of. I have a feeling Dante and Xavier know something but I brushed it off and carried on with my mission.

I had two men by my side as we entered the building we sure two other guards who are not with us and I instantly shot them down.

Ha, TAKE THAT.

We split up and Dante spoke into the earpiece.''Anna he's on the second floor in room 3 on his own standing at a balcony'' he said.

''Tell our men to keep clear of there because he might see them from the balcony and try run'' he muttered an okay boss as I walked to the second floor. I got to the second floor and looked around every room until there was one room where the door was closed.

I opened the door without any noise.

''Hello Anastasia'' Alex spoke as he turned around. I was shocked he knew I was here.

''Oh I knew you were on your way and I knew you would come alone to me to be the only one to kill me because u want revenge for your little boyfriend who cannot save himself for anyone'' I didn't say anything or show emotion just stared at him.

''I know you're weak and cannot fight'' he spoke.

Oh if only he knew.

''silent huh princess'' he walked closer and grabbed my neck I let him because I have other ideas.

''you're weak just like my nephew'' he smirked but it quickly got wiped off when I kicked him up the apples.

He groaned but grabbed me again but I had other plans I need him in the face and grabbed his hair and smashed his face into the table.

''See I am stronger and not weak as last time and I am sorry for hurting you but you took the first thing that brought me life and experience in everything and I want you to pay'' I kicked him again and dropped him.

He groaned as I pointed his own gun at him.''Any last words Alexander before I shoot you with your own gun?'' I asked as he looked up and I saw a scared vision in his eyes.

He didn't answer

''nope okay then'' I shot him right in between his eyes.
bullseye

"saluta il diavolo, uomo orribile" Isaid as I walked out. leaving his lifeless body. [say hello to the devil you horrible man]

''It's done come on we are going home'' they all cheered but I didn't feel peace or happy I just wanted him back.

As we got into the car Dante and Xavier had smiles on their face.

''What the bloody hell are you smiling at'' I looked at them as they just kept grinning.

''Babe when you get home you will be smiling'' I looked at him in confusion as we continued to drive. We soon got home and I walked out of the car. There was a figure standing at the door with the back facing me and Milo and Olivia were in front of him smiling.

They turned their attention on me and gasp and smiled and the man then finally turned around.

No it cant be
''Stefano?''

''Anna?''

we both ran to each other and wrapped our arms around one another. I looked up at him smiling at me.

''How is this possible I thought you were gone'' I cried.

''I told you I had a plan'' I looked up and remembered what he said.

I turned around to Dante and Xavier and they smiled at me. I kissed Stefano and told him to wait there.

''Hey, ann-''I smacked both of them on the head.
Stefano, Milo, and Olivia laughed.

''You bloody knew'' they nodded but Stefano wrapped his arms around me.

''I am here now and I'm never letting go'' I smiled for the first time in ages and kissed him again.

''I love you'' we both said at the same time.

''COME ON LOVE BIRDS I WANT MT ICE CREAM SUNDAY'' Milo shouted as we all laughed.

Now I am happy with my family.

It's the end I promise I wasn't going to make it sad ending and I'm sorry I made you cry!! But I hope you enjoyed this story it's bad but I hope it was good reading.
Vote comment and share🤍