𝖲𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾

A͜͡n͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:
It's lunch and milo and Liv are eating the pizza that he brought to school.

The  room went silent again and I knew it was Dante and Xavier because Stefano isn't in today.

I looked at Milo and he had a pale face I turned around again and sure Stefano.

I thought he wasn't coming in today?

I jumped up and hugged him because I was happy he had come.

He tensed but wrapped his arms around me.
We broke away and I blushed as there were people staring mostly girls giving me dirty looks.

Maybe they want to hug?

''Come sit with us, your friends can come as well'' he said with no emotion in his tone I nodded my head and signaled Milo and Liv to come and sit.

They hesitated at first but they eventually walked to the table.

I sat next to Stefano but he picked me up and put me on his lap like a baby. I didn't argue because I felt safe near him.

''Hello, sweetheart who are you, friends?'' Dante asked looking at Milo and smirking.

''That is Milo he loves bringing his own food and that is Olivia but Liv for short'' they nodded their heads and I noticed Xavier was staring at Olivia and she blushed and looked down.

okay then...

I carried on eating my sandwich with one hand because my other hand was being played with by Stefano.

I think I need to make some loom band bracelets for him in case he needs it if I'm not here.

''How are you eating that'' Xavier asked referring to Milos Oreos and Nutella.

''Basically, I dip them in and put them in my mouth and scran them'' Milo smiled while Xavier scrunched up his face in disgust.

Dante reached over and tried one earning a glare of Milo. Dante nodded his head and make a moaning sound.

I laughed and Stefano looked at me with a glint of excitement that I laughed.

I noticed he doesn't speak that much but I wasn't going to ask him maybe he needs time and I'm happy to give him that.

''So is everyone going to the party'' Milo asked.

''Are you going''' Stefano whispered in my ear made me jump a bit.

''Maybe'' he nodded his head and we spoke about what favorite drink everyone wants obviously I loved apple juice but
no one agreed except Stefano.

Well maybe because I glared at him to agreed.

❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥

It's the end of the day and I'm waiting got Stefano to take me home. I see him walking to me and he kept his eyes on me while I blushed and looked down.

When I looked up he was right in front of me looking down. he opened his arms telling me he wanted a hug.

I hugged him and he hugged me tightly after a couple of minutes we broke apart because I couldn't breathe.

He must love hugs.

We arrived at my house and say goodbye to Stefano he kisses me on the cheek before I walk away.

Every time I am with him he makes this thing in my tummy go off and I think I like him more than apple juice.

Sorry apple juice.

But what if he doesn't like me back or he just wants to be my friend or best friend I meant I don't mind because when I see him smile and his scowl on his face goes away, it makes me happy.

I walk into m house to ask my mama and papa about the party I hope they let me.

''Hello mama'' I kissed her cheek and sat at the table.

''Hello baby how was your day''' she asked as she put juice on the table for me.Guess what it is apple juice.

''It was okay I made new friends in some of my lessons and mama'' I said she looked at me and hummed.

''So there's a party Saturday and my friend Olivia said I could stay at hers but she said she wasn't drinking so I'm not I just want to experience and dance and have fun with my friends it will be oka if I'm not allowed I promise I will be on my best behavior but if you don't its fine i-'' I was cut off with her finger on my mouthI've rambled ent I?Dammit.

''Honey it's okay as long as you are safe and message me when your back just please if you need anything call your father or Stefano we will be there'' she hugged me and kissed my head.

''Okay, mama'' I smiled and got excited about the party.

I decided to message Stefano to see if he's okay.
🅂🅃🄴🄵🅈🤍
Hey I hope your okay have a nice night and remember if your sad drink some apple juice love Anastasia 🤍

I felt like sleeping so I snuggled into my blanket and fell asleep

S͜͡t͜͡e͜͡f͜͡a͜͡n͜͡o͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:
Sitting down on my paperwork my phone went off and my mood changed from stress and anger to bright and happy when Anna messaged.

I replied back telling her I was okay she would probably be sleeping by now.

I lay down and thought about everything that is going on at the moment.

My uncle Alexander Russo wants my power over the mafia while he has the power in Italy. He didn't belong in the mafia because he was like my father. cruel and selfish.

They are narcissistic bastards who cheat on their wives.

Alexander's wife killed herself when my mother died that is the only reason why my mom and she were staying alive for me a keeping them both strong together.

But when my father killed my mother his wife had no one to stay alive for so she just killed herself and it hurt for me because she was the second mom to me.

I had glossy  eyes from thinking but quickly wiped them.

Why am I crying now after years of them being gone. I know it because I'm feeling for something for Anastasia but she's so innocent and I don't want to tell her about me but I have to be selfish for me to try and be good for her and I need to make sure Alexander does not hurt my baby.

Vote comment and share ❤️