𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋?

"She was his light to his cloudy days"

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡t͜͡i͜͡a͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:
I walked into my house and t was empty. usually, papa is on his couch reading but he isn't.

''Mama papa?'' I called out but no answer.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw a note on the table.

Hey Anna,
Me and your mother have gone on a trip for our work we will be back soon behave
  Love
Mama and papa

It's a bit off that they didn't say goodbye in person but I usually stayed home when they went for work trips but now I'm older I don't have a babysitter.

I remembered my old babysitter she was really nice. I yawned and decided to go to bed.

I remembered the kiss with Stefano and I hope we will soon be in a relationship. I think it's too soon.

But I like him.

Anna goes to sleep.

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK

huh

I woke up to knocking coming from downstairs.

Yep, I'm going to die.

I walked downstairs and looked through the eye thingy I'm not sure what ts called but I saw Stefano.

Wait why is he here.

I opened the door and I gasp at the sight of him.

Not again does this boy love fighting.

I heard up but brushed it off as I dragged him upstairs to my toilet.

''I'm sorry'' He mumbled he was going to play with my bracelet but I snatched my hand away he looked shocked but looked down.

I went to get my med kit to clean him up. He had a cut on his eyebrow and lip again.

There was a bruise on his eye I couldn't help but let a tear slip.

I don't like him being hurt what happens one day when he might be hurt more than a bruise or worse.

I cleaned his face and blood of it without a word I was mad that he keeps fighting I'm not sure what the business is about but if it's going to make him hurt he needs to stop.

I finished cleaning him and he was staring at me you can see the hurt in his eyes because I wasn't speaking to him.

I signed and kissed the places where he hurt and I caught his hand in mine and lead him into my room.

We sat on my bed and I looked up at him looking down.

''What happened Stefano'' every time I say his name his eyes light up as I remind him of something.

''I was angry so I took it out on the people who were ruining my business and they were more than me but then my people helped me'' he looked up and I shook my head.

''You need to stop it because it hurts to know your hurt I like you very much Stefano and I hate seeing you like this I would rather not drink apple juice all my life than see you hurt'' I hugged him and he hugged me back while laughing a bit.

''I made you something'' I let go of him and gave him a warm smile while I walked away to my draws.

I got the loomband bracelet out and walked back over to Stefano. I blushed and got his hand and put it on his arm it fit perfectly.

''Its so you can play with it when I'm not around and it can probably help calm you down.the bracelet had black and dark blue in a pattern.

I had to get some letters to write out Russo because Stefano was a long letter word and it would break easily.

''I love it Anna'' he smiled and I swear I melted for a second. I blushed and kissed his cheek. he cupped my cheeks and kissed me on my lips.

''Be mine'' He said

WAIT WHAT DOES HE MEAN

''Be my girlfriend Anna so I will never have to let you go'' he said almost as he had a bit of vulnerability in his eyes.I jumped on him and kissed him.

''YES,'' I shouted he laughed and hugged me close like I would fade away any second.

''Can you stay the night mama and papa have gone on this work trip and I don't want to be alone'' I asked as I looked up.

''Of course mi amore'' I blushed and got under the covers. [my love]

''Goodnight Stefano'' I kissed his head and tightened my grip on him.

''Goodnight baby'' He replied halve asleep.I'm calm on the outside but on the inside, I'm happy

IVE GOT MY FIRST BOYFRIEND WHO I LIKE MOR THEN APPLE JUICE.

yet again sorry apple juice.

Vote comment and share ❤️