Chap. 1

Hispanic song

Hispanic song

I got out of my car and into U.A. I had to pick Izuku up from school to go the doctor, since Mom was too busy.

I knock on the gigant door with a '1-A' on the top. To my surprise a man with black eyes and a bit of stubble, yet I couldn't see his whole face since he was in a yellow sleeping bag. "Uh.....Hey, um..I came to pick up Izuku Midoriya for a Doctor's appointment.." I said. The man's eyes widened. "Midoriya, your........" He said looking inside the classroom then back at me for an answer. "Sister." I simply replied. "Sister came to pick you up for a Doctor's appointment.."
"Oh...but.....Y/N!...I don't wanna go!" Izuku said pouting. The man left the door way for him to see me.

"Well, Mom said so. Not my problem." I replied as I leaned on the doorway. "But-" "AH AH AH. No buts. Get in the car." I said pointing outside. He stomped outside and behind me.

"Holy shit!" I heard someone say. I glanced back to the classroom seeing a boy with yellow hair and a black lightning bolt in it.
"A-are you the Pro Hero Shape-shifter?!" The boy asked very excited. I turned my whole body around to look at him completely.

"Uhh, yea...I am." I replied smiling. "Midoriya! You never told me your sister was a pro hero! And you've always known I'm a big fan of her!" He told Izuku. "Sorry." Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck. "U-uhm...can I....have a photo please?" He asked. "Oh, yea of course!" I replied. He pulled out his phone, I crouched to be his size, put my arm around him and smiled at the camera. "Ohhhh, thank you so much, Shape-shifter!" He thanked me. "Oh, no problem! I'm glad you're a fan of me. Also, please just call me Y/N." I replied with a humble smile. He nodded quickly and smiled back. "Alright, Kaminari. Get back to your seat." The scruffy man said. "O~k" He said carrying the 'o' and skipped back to his seat. I slightly bowed down at the man and left.

~Aizawa's POV~
I didn't know Midoriya's sister was ths Pro Hero, Shape-shifter. I've always seen her around and knew she was fast and strong but I never paid attention to the fact that she's absolutely beautiful. She looks like a fucking goddess, her beautiful S/C face, compliments her glowing E/C eyes and her H/L H/C looks so silky.....

I need to get her phone number...

Hey betch. U like the first chapter? U better. Anyways.

Word count:456

Bye,
-Me.