Chap. 6

Love BTS but thsi is one of my favs <3

Right now we are are in my apartment,more especially, my couch, by 'we' I mean me and Izuku. I invited him over since we didn't really see eachother much anymore, after I moved from we stop seeing eachother as much.

"Otouto....who are YOU going to the Event with?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him with a sly smirk. He blushed a deep shade of red before speaking up. "There is this girl in my class and.....her name is Ochako Uraraka.....she had mid-length chestnut brown hair, even though her eyes are dark brown they sparkle so bright...." Izuku rambled.

"And she's so sweet, her Quirk is also awesome.....and she's just the nicest, also her voice is sweet and smooth like honey and, and....." Izuku stared at the wall with hearts in his eyes, I wiggled my eyebrows and looked at him with my shit eating smirk.

"Looks like someone has a crush~" I cooed teasing him. "URARAKA AND IZUKU SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" He cut off my breathtaking singing by putting his hand on my mouth. "STOP IT, Y/N!!" He yelled my way, I licked his hand before him pulling away his hand from my mouth in disgust. "Ewww!" He exclaimed wiping his hand on my shirt. "Why on my shirt?!" I yelled. "Well you licked me, you clean it!"

After all that he sat back in the in the couch beside me. "So, Oneesan..who are yo-" His phone started ringing the song 'I'm a barbie girl' and he answered his phone. "Hello?" He spoke to the the person on the other side of the phone, I heard a muffled female voice. "Oh, sure, Mom! I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm just with Oneesan." He spoke to our mother. Then he hung up and up from the couch.

"Welp, Oneesan...gotta go, mom said so." He smiled sweetly, as I got up, too. "Do you need me to take you there?" I asked putting both my hands on his shoulders. "Oh, no, Oneesan...it's fine. I'll just call an Uber." He reached for his phone his phone and left my apartment.

I changed into a loose spaghetti strap top and some grey sweatpants, and but my hair in a bun. I flopped on my bed, and reached for my phone to look through it. I looked through Social Media since, you know.....being a Pro-Hero in Social Media can be real crazy! I couldn't tell you how many times Keigo has told me stories of crazy fans leaking or going to his address. As I looked through I didn't see anything out me so I just exited and charged my phone. Flopped back in my bed did..nothing.....until I of course fell asleep.

This one is kinda short I'm so sorry and I'm trynna update but I've really worried since a gorl I my school got the 'rona' and I sit beside her in Language Arts and have to be quarantined and tested tommorow.

Word Count:517

Bye,
-Me