Chap. 4

~Aizawa's POV~

As I got home I plopped down on my couch.

She looked beautiful, her H/L H/C flowing against the wind and caressing her silky smooth S/C, as her bright E/C eyes shone in the blinding moonlight.

Fuck I melt just think how pretty she looked just then. And I had so much fun with her, I wish it had never ended.

I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING WHEN I LEFT.

FUCK.

I forgot to tell her I had great time wanted to hug her or atleast do something but I just walked away being a dumbass. AH FUCK I'll text her.

Me: Hey, Y/N...I had a great time with you, I hope we can to this again.

I waited a bit, she's probably asleep. She won't ans- ding!

Y/N: I did too. We totally should! When can you? I can this Friday and the whole weekend.

Me: Great. How about this Saturday?

Y/N: Of course, see you then.

Me: See you then.

After I pressed the send button there was a knock on my door. I walked to the door and opened it with my seeming always nonchalant face. A anxious yet excited Hizashi was at the door, as soon as the door was opened he ran in.

"Shota, do you have a date for the Event coming up?" He almost yelled at me. "No. Do you?" "No. I wanna ask Nemuri....but I don't know, man.... who are you asking out?" He said plopping on my couch. "I don't know.....Emi?" I asked. Emi always joked about wanting to date me....so? "Mmmm...no. She's not going, dumbass." He said thinking thoroughly. "AHA! What about Remi? I'm pretty sure she's going!" He said all up in my face. "No,....she's going with Keigo." I replied backing away from him. "Oh...." He suddenly gasped and held my shoulders tightly. "Shape-shifter? You told you've been going on dtae with her, so why not?" I sighed quietly and nodded softly. He got up from his seat and walked away from my dorm. I sighed and sat on the couch. I ran my fingers through my hair. I got up to tuck Eri in her dorm.

I walked to her to see Bakugo braiding her hair while talk-yelling at Kirishima. I lean on the door way a stared at them for a bit, until Bakugo noticed me. "So you're the one who braids Eri's hair, huh?" I said walking up to them. "WHO ELSE COULD MAKE A BRAID AS GOOD AS ME?!" He shouted. He finished and left the Eri's dorm with Kirishima. I tucked Eri in her bed and kissed her forehead. Just as I was about to leave Eri called out for me. "Daddy.......will I ever get a Mommy?" She asked in her adorable voice which right now held sleepiness. "I don't know Eri.....maybe...." I said smiling at Eri as she fell into deep slumber.

I got my towel and got in my bathroom. I was thinking whether to text Y/N and ask her to the Event. I started the shower and slipped my clothes off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as I was think about asking her out or not, my mind wondered off a bit too far. I wondered about how Y/N would look naked. Fuck. I bet she's built like Goddess. I imagined how she'd look under me a moaning mess, moaning and screaming my name begging for me to let her cum. I felt myself get hard, as my hands slid easily to my hard cock, and jerked my hand back and forth thinking of Y/N, "Fuck.....Y/N.....ngh~ y-yes~" I wondered how she'd look on her knees in front of me with her hands and mouth around my cock, sucking and licking it. I wondered how Y/N would look riding my cock until I came inside her, cum oozing from her pussy. I moaned and grunted her name as I came in my hand and all over the shower wall.

I sighed and stepped off the shower, put some boxers on and laid in bed.. I decided to text her about the Event, she's a Pro Hero, she's probably going too.

Me: Um, you might be asleep but uh...would you maybe like to go to the Pro Heroes event coming up this Wednesday?

Y/N: Oh no, I'm not... I was showering so. And, yeah, of course. I'd love to go with you, I wasn't gonna because I didn't have a date but, guess I am.

I smiled softly at my phone and turned it off. I put my phone on the night stand and plugged it in. I turned off my lights and went to bed..
...

...

...

...

...

Keyword: Went to bed.

I couldn't fall asleep.

It was Monday, meaning the Event is almost tommorow, almost because in a few hours it's gonna be Tuesday. I sighed and closed my eyes, and also I don't know how Midoriya will react to me going to the Event with his older sister. Maybe he doesn't have to know.......he's not stupid, he knows to go you need a date and even if I say I'm not going, he'll see the news and that I went with his sister.

I'd rather tell him myself.

Nothing to say EXCEPT, ik in this chapter it was only an Aizawa's POV but it's bc....I wanted to ok?
Lemme alone.

Word count: 920

Bye,
-Me