Chap. 2

I'm Hispanic and I had this song on repeat while writing this if u wanna listen to it ur welcome to and also it is in Spanish but I fuckin love it sm

I put on my Hero Suit

Today I had night guard

Today I had night guard. I had to make sure everyone was safe. As I was walking around a man ran up to a lady and snatch her purse, just as I was about run after him a grey scarf caught him before I could even move.

I turned the way the scarf came from to see the Pro Hero, Eraserhead. As soon as Eraserhead caught the guy, the police came and got the guy and returned the purse to the lady.

"Hey, you're the Pro Hero Eraserhead, right?" I asked walking up to him. "Uh, yea. In fact I am. An you're Shape-shifter, right?" He asked me. "Damn right." I answered his question. "You're also Izuku Midoriya's older sister." He said confidently. "Uh ye- wait....how do you know?" I asked putting a hand on my hip. "I'm his Homeroom teacher." "Ohhhh that makes sense...well bye gotta go, Eraserhead. See ya around!" I was about to fly off when he stopped me. "Wait.. uhm c-can I have your number?" He asked me shyly. "Oh, yea! Of course Eraser-" "Call me Aizawa." He interupted me. "Alright, Aizawa." I said. He handed me his phone and I typed in my number and waved bye.

I got to my apartment at 6 in the morning from my shift and slumped on the couch, when my phone vibrated. I turned to it and snatch it. An unknown number had texted me. It was Aizawa so I changed his contact name.

Sleep Deprived hoe😩💤
Hey, it's Aizawa.

Me:
Oh, hey, Aizawa!

Sleep Deprived hoe😩💤
I was wondering...would you maybe like to go out for some street food this Friday?

Me:
Yea, of course!

Sleep Deprived hoe😩💤
Great. I'll see you in _____ at 6 PM.

Me:
Alrighty. See ya!

I changed and plugged my phone in my nightstand then went to bed.

~Aizawa's POV~

I wondered all night whether I should text her or not. At the school dorms I'm pretty sure Hizashi noticed because......"Hey, Shota...you seem nervous. Are you alright?" He asked me. "Yea, Hiz, I'm fine. Just nervous." I told him simply. "Why?" "I'll tell you, here, come to my office." I said leading him to my office. "Ok. You know the Pro Hero Shape-shifter, right?" He nodded quickly as I continued. "Well she's one of my students, Midoriya, older sister. And well I asked her for her number and I'm scared to text her." I said telling him everything. "Text her." He said firmly. "Wha-" " Text her. You're not a pussy are you?" He asked trying to encourage me. "No...I'm not....I'll text her......" I said reaching for my phone. A few moments of silence and I looked up from my phone at Hizashi. "So?" "We're going on a date this Friday." I told him with my face nonchalant as always but inside I was freaking out. "YEA!" Hizashi yelled. I groaned and walked away from him.

Hi. I have nothing to say 2day.

 I have nothing to say 2day

Word count:548

Bye,
-Me